Occasional Contributor

Pros and Cons for dooney&bourke brenna satchel?

I was wondering if i could get any information,opinions on the dooney&bourke pebble leather brenna satchel. I have not received mine yet but am looking forword to it. it is my first dooney handbag and i just think it looks so cute. my 2 favorite details are the rolled handles and the outside pockets. anyone who has ordered it or had it since the TSV would be great to hear from you! oh and what is your favorite color and why

Frequent Contributor

Re: Pros and Cons for dooney&bourke brenna satchel?

Congratulations on your new Dooney! I have to tell you that I love the Brenna. I purchased it in the Elephant and not only love the color, but this is the bet Doony I've had for organization. I keep my large cell phone in one of the outside pockets, lipsticks in the other. There's even a little slot pocket where I keep my cell phone that holds my office key. Plenty of room for the rest of my things in the interior. I switched to a black zip zip yesterday and it just didn't have the organization I need. My Brenna is back at my side today. After the holidays, I'm getting another color. I honetly think you will love it!! Hope you do!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ellitha wrote:

I was wondering if i could get any information,opinions on the dooney&bourke pebble leather brenna satchel. I have not received mine yet but am looking forword to it. it is my first dooney handbag and i just think it looks so cute. my 2 favorite details are the rolled handles and the outside pockets. anyone who has ordered it or had it since the TSV would be great to hear from you! oh and what is your favorite color and why

@ellitha congratulations on your first Dooney I think you picked a good one. I've had mine since before the TSV date in hunter although green is not my favorite color I liked the way the green looked with the brown trim. What I love is the outside pockets plus that I can see everything when I open it. It has magnetic closure but I can tell you they are strong. My bag fell off the car seat on a turn and nothing came out Smiley Happy I also love u can carry it on the shoulder by the handles or cross body. I reluctantly changed out of it yesterday but I miss the organization. I think you will love it. It is on the heavy side but it doesn't bother me. Let us know what u think when u get it.

Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your first Dooney!  If you're like many of us, it won't be your last. Smiley Happy

I believe you're going to love your Brenna. My Brenna arrived today and I'm already wishing for other colors.  (I chose the Caramel)  It's a very nice bag--roomy and feels good, looks good. If I were going to nit pick I'd want a thicker shoulder strap.  Since I'll be carrying mine by those gorgeous handles the strap won't be a problem for me but I must say I don't know why such a substantial bag comes with this teenie shoulder strap. But oh well she's overall lovely and a keeper for me.   

Please post and let us know how you like yours when you get her! 

Occasional Contributor

I finally got my brenna for Christmas!!! so excited! its beautiful! i love it! i have already put all my things in it! Smiley Happy i got the color elephant, it was my first choice and im glad i picked it! i love the organization!! I do have a question for anyone though, are all these brenna handbags soft and flexible? or do they get more soft as you use it more? the one i received is very soft and flexible but it came with the short shoulder strap hooked to it but the wallet had not been removed from the plastic. i was just wondering if i had received one that had been used alot or if some may just be more soft then others. i hope it was not used alot but i still love it! thank you all for your thoughts on this awesome handbag! Dooney And Bourke is my new favorite!