Respected Contributor

I was tracking an order when I discovered that I was charged for an order I never received. I checked the tracking history and it was refused.I'm not sure what happened. However I never received my bag. I called customer service, we reviewed the shipping info and refund issued! Just like that!  Thank you customer service!

Honored Contributor

Re: Positive customer service

@Franklinbell    Not long ago I had 3 packages supposedly delivered on the same day by UPS that were left someplace else.  My dogs and I were watching and he never came down my street.  QVC replaced/refunded all of them immediately. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Just had the same thing happen. I don't keep good track of what is due to come in but I review my monthly statement of orders that is sent. There were things that they showed delivered that were not. I called CS and a credit was issued for one item and the second was re-sent (my choice). Great job!!

Critter Lover! (especially cats!)
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624  I know your doggies are super smart and tbey were looking out for your stuff! I just glad it was resolved! 

Respected Contributor

@We rescue cats @I guess if I think about all the packages that move about daily...I guess it's a good thing most things are delivered correctly! 😊. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Nice to read positive comments!

Thumbs Up Emoticon - Beautiful Emoji Queen Duvet, transparent png download

Contributor

I have always received the upmost cordial and positive experience from customer service throughout the last 20+ years. When I contact them for a follow up issue, I always receive quick and satisfaction from them. I always get my orders on time within a week. I guess I have been very lucky. 

Respected Contributor

In my years with the Q, two packages didn’t deliver.  One, many, many years ago.  One in December.  First one refunded, second one, replacement sent.  Never received the first order.  The customer service was excellent.  On the second order I did tell them if the first eventually would show up, I would gladly pay for both.  Never got it.  I notified the social team on the one in December.  They answered almost immediately.  Great CS!