Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please help me decide...handbag for summer!

They're both nice, but I would choose the first one. I like the shape and the zippered pocket. 

Trusted Contributor

Another vote for #1, I like the color and the details of the zipper. Without looking at the inside I would say #1.

Critter Lover! (especially cats!)
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks everyone! #1, Danielle, was my first choice also!(the Judy sold out) I was on the fence because I'm used to my Vera Bradley, very light weight Carson shoulder bag. I haven't carried a heavy leather bag in years! This one is on sale(and I found a$30 off coupon online/wish Q would have some real sales with coupons too! 😂)so I think I'm going to give  it a try. Just for summer. Then I'll go back to my VB. Thanks again!🤗👜

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Starpolisher Good choice! It was a good sale price (I agree with you about Q), and even better you had a coupon~that's a good deal on what looks like a quality leather bag.

I agree with you on lighter bags these days (honestly, I never loved carrying big, heavy bags, even in my 20's & 30's!) For me, like you with your VB's, I mostly use my lightweight, small Lug crossbodys, and that one other faux leather, Joy Susan crossbody, I mentioned too. I have good D&B's, Coach, Stone Mountain etc., leather bags, but run around with my lightweight nylon Lugs everyday.

This "Danielle" looks small enough that it will hold your essentials, you can't fill it that much, and I don't see any bulky hardware on it...so it shouldn't be too heavy.

If you feel like reporting back to us, let us know how you like it!