Respected Contributor

Re: Pink handbags for spring; yes or no?

Yes to pink bags!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not into colored bags for any season. I only buy brown and black. They're pretty but I don't change my bag very often. I'm lazy, I don't want to figure out what outfit goes with what bag. I only wear shorts or jeans anyway so I guess the color of my bag doesn't really matter.

Valued Contributor

Definitely yes to pink.  

Honored Contributor

I don't have a pink bag, but I like them.  I say, go for it.

Trusted Contributor

Oh yes, pink for spring and summer also! It's my favorite color, both the pale and the hot pink. I've got an OrYany pale pink and a Coach hot pink and I alternate them. Right now I'm using a winter white Kestenberg bag and will switch to the pale pink over the weekend.

Contributor

I love the soft blush pinks. I recently bought a Tig saffiano satchel because I love their Cameo Rose color.  It works as a neutral and goes well with just about any color. I also have the Dooney and Bourke Saffiano zip zip satchel in the Oyster which is not pink, but it does have slightly pink undertones and is a great neutral.  

Valued Contributor

Re: Pink handbags for spring; yes or no?http://community.qvc.com/t5/Blogs/bg-p/new_blog_topics

• Yes to pink! I have a Marc by Marc Jacobs pastel pink leather shoulder bag.Pink is the new black or gray it goes with everything.
Honored Contributor

I love my misty rose Oryany bag. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I love the blush color and consider it a neutral.   What will it not go with?

@Kachina624  

I agree.  While I would not want a baby pink or a bubbegum pink handbag, I feel blush is a beautiful neutral that goes with everything.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just bought a bag by Sharif that is pastel pink and a light tan. It has a die cut front and it's beautiful!  IT 461-603 if you want to take a look at HSN. It's even nicer in person. 

I've never been a big fan of his designs but the new spring ones are really nice. 

Edit:  sorry its embroidered, wrong bag. (I recently bought four 😳)