Respected Contributor

Do you have a fave to recommend? I just got one from Sakroots, nice size but I'm not too sure if I like the weird feel of the coated  material. Also wondering how long that skinny non leather strap will hold up. 

Harmonize the World
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Phone wallet crossbodies

[ Edited ]

Try Brighton. Lots of colors and sizes. I want real leather, no nylon, coated whatever or pleather. 

Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother    I believe there was a thread on this question a couple of days ago.  You might page back a bit.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

Do you have a fave to recommend? I just got one from Sakroots, nice size but I'm not too sure if I like the weird feel of the coated  material. Also wondering how long that skinny non leather strap will hold up. 

I bought some cute guitar straps from Amazon to use with mine. The coated material isn't a concern of mine.  Think it will be easy to wipe of if dirty.

Esteemed Contributor

@fairydogmother  I bought an IHKWIP PPE crossbody bag and I love it.  I bought a few for Christmas gifts too and they were a big hit.  They are RFID safe , light to carry and have plenty of room for that type of bag.   They also included a touchless tool for opening doors.   They come in an abundance of colors too.   Now just FYI if you go to their website IHKWIP dot com you will see the array of choices.  I ordered direct from them and got free shipping and it was a couple dollars less than on the Q per bag!  

On the Q the item # is A396854 but it looks like right now they are down to one color only.

Respected Contributor

@LindaSal  

Thanks! I did go to their website. What a cool little bag. Appears to have a bit more room for my key fob and a lip balm than some bags which are flatter. I think I'm going to buy the aqua one. 

Harmonize the World
Esteemed Contributor

DAGNE DOVER Mara Phone Sling Crossbody Bag, Main, color, OCHRE

KATE SPADE NEW YORK zeezee north south leather phone crossbody bag, Main, color, BLACKDAGNE DOVER Mara Phone Sling Crossbody Bag, Main, color, HEATHER GREY

KATE SPADE NEW YORK zeezee north south leather phone crossbody bag, Main, color, BLACK

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Regular Contributor

I have two; one is from Aimee Kestenberg from a couple of years ago and one is an off brand that I just bought at a local boutique. I love them! These tiny bags just give us another option in our handbag arsenal. 

Trusted Contributor

Hi @fairydogmother 

I have one from MZ Wallace.  It's the crosby micro in magnet.  I ordered from Nordstrom.  I love it.  Here it is in black.  It holds: phone, keys, a lipstick and cash.  that's it!

MZ WALLACE Micro Crosby Crossbody Bag, Main, color, BLACK/ BLACK

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

@fairydogmother  I bought an IHKWIP PPE crossbody bag and I love it.  I bought a few for Christmas gifts too and they were a big hit.  They are RFID safe , light to carry and have plenty of room for that type of bag.   They also included a touchless tool for opening doors.   They come in an abundance of colors too.   Now just FYI if you go to their website IHKWIP dot com you will see the array of choices.  I ordered direct from them and got free shipping and it was a couple dollars less than on the Q per bag!  

On the Q the item # is A396854 but it looks like right now they are down to one color only.

I'm thinking of buying a IHKWIP bag, the one that sells for $59 in khaki. I work in a school, there is no place to put my bag so I need something not too big but big enough to carry what I need, I wear it all day. I'm wondering if this is what I'm looking for? By the way I would buy it from their website as they have free shipping and offer 15% off.