Patrixia Nash handbag prints

[ Edited ]

Amy,

This is the first time I am writing anyone @ QVC ,,, for that matter anyone at all.   So, please bear with me. 

My question is in regards to Patricia Bash lether and coated cotton prints.   I am in love with Patricia Nash's iproducts.  With that said, would it be possible for Patricia to/se the Sunflower print and the embossed Turquois print in both duffle and the north/south tote.   I thank you for your consideration, I did purchase the Turquois sabdals.  I really enjoy your "love of career,"you are a great asset to OVC ,,, and that is why I need to turn the volume off so you can't convince I need everything on the screen                              

=o)  Happy Mother's Day.

Respectfully,

Debi 

***edited to remove last name

Honored Contributor

Re: Patrixia Nash handbag prints

[ Edited ]

Hello @Debi does dishes   You might want to edit your post to get rid of your last name. If you need help doing that, what you need to do is open your original post like you are going to read it.  You should see three dots in the upper right corner of the post.  Click on the three dots and select EDIT MESSAGE and press enter.  Once you do that, you should be able to go into your post and erase your last name.

Now that I've said all of that, welcome to the QVC Community.  The hosts do not read the posts in the QVC community.  They interact with people on facebook.

If you want to post your suggestion directly to Patricia Nash, you could try posting it on Patricia Nash's facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/patricianashdesigns/?rf=180868602052906

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

@Debi does dishes  Welcome Debi! Patricia Nash (and other guests and hosts) do not read these Forums). You are able to send emails to them through QVC. Scroll down to the bottom of this page, find the email and go through the prompts. QVC will forward your email to Patricia Nash for her perusal. I also love her leathers, but they sold out so quickly I didn't have to worry about overspending! She and Amy couldn't keep those items around. It was an excellent show. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

@BirkiLady, I shouldn’t lead you into temptation, but Patricia Nash has quite a nice website.  A poster here said she saved some money by buying directly from her.  Just saying.

Esteemed Contributor

@PamfromCT  Oh, thanks, Pam! I haven't purchased anything yet and am always willing to go directly to the source. Makes cents to me. (Pun intended. That was not a typo.)

Money screams; wealth whispers.