Esteemed Contributor

And of course the Zola acid washed tote is discounted with the magic code down to $186.75.  That is a nice true navy.  The rep at Macy's said that it was the best seller all season (No. Calif.); it is so supple !! And so tempting even though it is a bigger bag for 5'2" me. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash

[ Edited ]

This one looks much prettier in person. Not interested in any PN bags right now, but it's quite appealing up close...

image.jpeg

As for the Zola, I think that sale price is about the standard sale price. At least it seems to be. I sitll like it, but I'm going to see if a better deal is in the offing down the road.

I don't love it enough to pay that much for it...

@handygal2 @hicindy2

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I saw that flap'sadde bag at TJ Maxx for $99. Was so sorry that I didn't get it. It is quite nice.

Respected Contributor

I ordered some PN scarves and an umbrella for gifts and 2 scarves for me too.  One I got for me is in the new Parisian camo style- such pretty colors for fall. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

I ordered some PN scarves and an umbrella for gifts and 2 scarves for me too.  One I got for me is in the new Parisian camo style- such pretty colors for fall. 

Did a run thru Macy's today (10/25) and the Poppy satchel in the Parisian Camo will be marked down at the Friend's and Family sale on Nov 14'th.  If you have a Macy's card or Macy's AmEx, even better discount.  Love this one:

Image result for images poppy satchel parisian camo patricia nash

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Hi Friends, Just a warning about ordering the PN accessorcies from Macy's.  They seem to be rounding them up from different stores which is causing shipping to take longer and also some mistakes.  Never had any problems ordering from Macy's before.  I first ordered a PN scarf, a journal, and some makeup items.  The makeup items and journal arrived in one package.  Everything was fine.  The scarf arrived separately and was just wadded up in a little shipping bag (no original packaging) so it is very wrinkled, plus it was the wrong design.   In a separate order, I had ordered 3 scarves of different designs and an umbrella.  I am still waiting on one scarf.  Out of the other two only one arrived in it's original plastic bag.  The other was probably taken from one of the stores, but at least it wasn't super wrinkled.   The umbrella was wrapped nicely in plastic and bubble wrap but there is a dent in the wooden handle.  It is not super noticeable but I was going to give it as a gift.   I'm trying to decide whether to keep it and the first scarf for myself or to just send them back.   It might be better to get the scarves and umbrellas directly from the store so you can check the condition. 

The scarves are nice, with lovely designs, but thinner than I thought they would be.  The journal was smaller than it looks online but very pretty.  The only drawback is that the underside of the wrap around leather strap is not lined and shedded somewhat when trying to tie it back. 

Respected Contributor

Pretty bag!    I am still waiting on my scarf in that design!

Respected Contributor

@Roni18

Thank You for starting this thread. I love Patricia Nash handbags, totes, wallets and scarves. I will try to get out to our Macy's this weekend to see what they have. Do you know if Patricia Nash is leaving EVINE? It's been quite some time since she has been on.

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 Thanks for sharing that information about PN items from Macy's. I received a defective PN Poppy Tote in the map print awhile back...it was a return and still had the first purchaser's receipt inside! Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash

[ Edited ]

@Roni18 wrote:

Hi Friends, Just a warning about ordering the PN accessorcies from Macy's.  They seem to be rounding them up from different stores which is causing shipping to take longer and also some mistakes.  Never had any problems ordering from Macy's before.  I first ordered a PN scarf, a journal, and some makeup items.  The makeup items and journal arrived in one package.  Everything was fine.  The scarf arrived separately and was just wadded up in a little shipping bag (no original packaging) so it is very wrinkled, plus it was the wrong design.   In a separate order, I had ordered 3 scarves of different designs and an umbrella.  I am still waiting on one scarf.  Out of the other two only one arrived in it's original plastic bag.  The other was probably taken from one of the stores, but at least it wasn't super wrinkled.   The umbrella was wrapped nicely in plastic and bubble wrap but there is a dent in the wooden handle.  It is not super noticeable but I was going to give it as a gift.   I'm trying to decide whether to keep it and the first scarf for myself or to just send them back.   It might be better to get the scarves and umbrellas directly from the store so you can check the condition. 

The scarves are nice, with lovely designs, but thinner than I thought they would be.  The journal was smaller than it looks online but very pretty.  The only drawback is that the underside of the wrap around leather strap is not lined and shedded somewhat when trying to tie it back. 

@Roni18 I have had to change out a number of PN bags that I ordered from Macy's online and then had to go to the local store to exchange for one on the floor or in the back.  I think I will trot over to the store on 11/14 and see everything up close and personal.  Tired of quality issues; simply not worth the disappointment. The PN bags I used to get from Evine (and that party seems to be over) were PERFECT.  It really dims your enthusiasm for the line; same with Dooney, you keep hoping everything will be OK with your order.  And too often, it is not.