Respected Contributor

I was just looking on Macy's site and saw some good deals on Patricia Nash and other bags.  Benvenuto tote is $89 in 70's revival, tan or Mod World Girl Power.   I am currently carrying this tote in a different pattern and it is really nice.  I am using it for work and it is big enough to carry papers home  in.  I really like the 70's revival style - wish I had gotten that one.  They have some other PN bags on sale as well.  Also, I did not realize that PN made shoes - they have a pair of clogs in the map style design.

They have some small Lexington Dooney's for $89 and the red lizard small lexington is $111.  I've got to be good after my recent shopping spree on Iman and Slinky items so I'll have to sadly pass this time. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

I was just looking on Macy's site and saw some good deals on Patricia Nash and other bags.  Benvenuto tote is $89 in 70's revival, tan or Mod World Girl Power.   I am currently carrying this tote in a different pattern and it is really nice.  I am using it for work and it is big enough to carry papers home  in.  I really like the 70's revival style - wish I had gotten that one.  They have some other PN bags on sale as well.  Also, I did not realize that PN made shoes - they have a pair of clogs in the map style design.

They have some small Lexington Dooney's for $89 and the red lizard small lexington is $111.  I've got to be good after my recent shopping spree on Iman and Slinky items so I'll have to sadly pass this time. 

I purchased it in the tan.  I also got a $30 wristlet so that I would get free shipping.  I also liked the 70s print but thought I'd get more use out of the solid veg tan.

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18   I know !!  I am trying to be good.  I did get the small Lexi in the cognac lizard during the Macy's VIP sale and love it.  

I like Toscano tote too for notebooks, files etc.and extra shoes and a water bottle.  

Honored Contributor

FYI: This adorable PN '70s retro patchwork canteen-style crossbody is $67 at Macy's site, originally $149. (It's a limited-time special). It's hand-sewn, and the inside has one zipper compartment and two slip pockets. I'm not a crossbody girl, but l couldn't resist ordering this one, lol.

image.jpeg

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash

[ Edited ]

@handygal2  that is cute.  The patchwork looks better in person than in the pic.  Fun for sporting events etc. 

Wish I could manage that big tote: what a super deal !!

That darn cobalt (pebble grain) small Lexi is still there for a limited time for $89.  Look at it with my Orla Kiely wallet. How can I "be good" ; crumbling like a damp tissue.  Not happy with $9.95 shipping though...I am holding out (for now). My Macy's doesn't have this in stock either.  Of course "later" could mean this afternoon. Or add another item. 

Product Details

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@handygal2  that is cute.  The patchwork looks better in person than in the pic.  Fun for sporting events etc. 

Wish I could manage that big tote: what a super deal !!

That darn cobalt (pebble grain) small Lexi is still there for a limited time for $89.  Look at it with my Orla Kiely wallet. How can I "be good" ; crumbling like a damp tissue.  Not happy with $9.95 shipping though...I am holding out (for now). My Macy's doesn't have this in stock either.  Of course "later" could mean this afternoon. Or add another item. 

Product Details

I got the PN tote about a month ago in the woven tan style.  I had absolutely no need for a tote, but it was just too cute to resist.  I decided to make it my school bag (I teach) in order to get some real use out of it.  So what I did was put another wristlet inside with my wallet, phone, keys, etc. and I lock that up everyday and I just put makeup, an umbrella and any thing else I need in the tote and leave that out.   So far it is working good.  

I don't know why it is so hard to be good when it comes to cute bags!!

Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

FYI: This adorable PN '70s retro patchwork canteen-style crossbody is $67 at Macy's site, originally $149. (It's a limited-time special). It's hand-sewn, and the inside has one zipper compartment and two slip pockets. I'm not a crossbody girl, but l couldn't resist ordering this one, lol.

image.jpeg

Couldn't resist huh, Lumpster...

@handygal2

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

image.jpeg

Couldn't resist huh, Lumpster...

@handygal2

Not a chance. Woman LOL  @stevieb

Respected Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

image.jpeg

What a darling little bag, @handygal2! Great price, too!👍🏻

Honored Contributor

image.jpegA heads-up for anyone interested in the PN patchwork bags: They're all marked down at Macy's, and then take an additional 25% off, through Sunday... some great buys to be had!

image.jpegimage.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg