Respected Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash to Premier on QVC April 13th!

[ Edited ]

@stellabystarlight : Who do you think will be the Host to introduce Patricia Nash handbags?

Several handbag hosts have SO raved about Dooney, they might not be a great match. On the other hand, the Q will want a powerful endorser. Wondering . . .

Honored Contributor

I am very excited to see her handbags here at QVC......I just purchased my 1st Radley London last month and love it....Mostly I have Dooney and Coach bags, so finally venturing out.....I have been eyeing Patricia Nash bags when she was on Evine......It will be nice to see another handbag line here....  

Respected Contributor

1Professor, the show is on a Saturday at 8:00 PM - April 13th.  Is Shawn K hosting on Saturday night?  Maybe it's Amy or Sandra Bennett.  The schedule will probably be posted next monday if you search in weekly program guide.  These hosts know how to separate their feelings for products so I am sure that whoever it is, will do a great job.  Actually, Mary Beth Roe comes to mind as I feel she would bond well with Patricia! And she is an admitted handbag lover too!  LOL.

Respected Contributor

@stellabystarlight wrote:

1Professor, the show is on a Saturday at 8:00 PM - April 13th.  Is Shawn K hosting on Saturday night?  Maybe it's Amy or Sandra Bennett.  The schedule will probably be posted next monday if you search in weekly program guide.  These hosts know how to separate their feelings for products so I am sure that whoever it is, will do a great job.  Actually, Mary Beth Roe comes to mind as I feel she would bond well with Patricia! And she is an admitted handbag lover too!  LOL.

@stellabystarlight : Amy would be a disaster; she rarely lets a host get a word in. Mary Beth would be lovely. Shawn is probably more of a powerhouse seller/promoter, when she gets into a product. Sandra would be an elegant graceful choice.

Respected Contributor

1Professor, Jane Treacy sometimes works Saturday nights so it could also be her.  She is very enthusiastic and I think she would work well with Patricia.  Patricia is so mellow that I believe most people would jell with her so we have to wait and see.  Patricia will have a TS on HSN the following Tuesday, April 16th.  I prefer to shop on the Q though because they spread out the shipping and handling evenly over the 5 or 6 months.  HSN charges you for the whole shipping and handling on the first payment.  That turns me off.

Respected Contributor

@stellabystarlight wrote:

1Professor, Jane Treacy sometimes works Saturday nights so it could also be her.  She is very enthusiastic and I think she would work well with Patricia.  Patricia is so mellow that I believe most people would jell with her so we have to wait and see.  Patricia will have a TS on HSN the following Tuesday, April 16th.  I prefer to shop on the Q though because they spread out the shipping and handling evenly over the 5 or 6 months.  HSN charges you for the whole shipping and handling on the first payment.  That turns me off.

@stellabystarlight : Right now, the Q is showing FREE SHIPPING with Patricia Nash!

Jane T. would be lovely.

Valued Contributor

I am happy to see PN bags coming to the Q. I don't watch HSN so it will be nice to see her present her bags here. I have 8 of her bags, but only because I get them at a great price at my TJ Maxx. I also have purchased a couple on E-bay. I have never paid more than $130.00 for any of her bags. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mary Beth comes to mind for Patricia Nash. 

I usually use the same handbag every day until it wears out except for special occasions.  Purchased Nash's unique collectible embroidered handbag from HSN last year for other times.  Excellent quality. 

HSN has been offering her handbags, shoes, and jewelry for some time.  Not sure why QVC thinks it a good idea to present the same designers unless different styles will be offered.

Honored Contributor

Just looked at the inventory and some of the pieces seem very nice.  Whenever I see PN at Marshalls or TJM they are in that tan/orange color, and I HATE that color, so I've never bought one.

I liked some of the pink things the Q is selling.

Super Contributor

I hope she brings a bag or two from her Discovery line. I bought her Brenta bag last year and I was blown away by the quality of the leather. I had a previous TS bag I bought from HSN...I like that bag, but the difference between the two bags is night and day. So now I’m hooked and looking to buy another Discovery bag.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
~ Ian Maclaren