Honored Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash to Premier on QVC April 13th!

[ Edited ]

@Pecky wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stellabystarlight @handygal2 @Pecky  @hicindy2 @Lally @Linmo @Roni18 @lmt and all:

This woven hobo is gorgeous! It was presented overnight so the video is up. It has two side pockets and a back zip pocket on the smooth leather back. I am hoping it's presented later and they have found the sample in white by then! 

@EdithEllenLilyIt is gorgeous!  I just saw the video.  I really want to see the white.  It would be the perfect white bag for spring/summer. 

@Pecky I agree! If you go to the Patricia Nash website, this bag is available in all woven and over 100 dollars more; I wonder if the white on the PN site is similar to the white at QVC? I like it better in this QVC version with the smooth leather back and the outside zippered back pocket.

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stellabystarlight @handygal2 @Pecky  @hicindy2 @Lally @Linmo @Roni18 @lmt and all:

This woven hobo is gorgeous! It was presented overnight so the video is up. It has two side pockets and a back zip pocket on the smooth leather back. I am hoping it's presented later and they have found the sample in white by then! 

@EdithEllenLilyIt is gorgeous!  I just saw the video.  I really want to see the white.  It would be the perfect white bag for spring/summer. 

@Pecky I agree! If you go to the Patricia Nash website, this bag is available in all woven and over 100 dollars more; I wonder if the white on the PN site is similar to the white at QVC? I like it better in this QVC version with the smooth leather back and the outside zippered back pocket.

@EdithEllenLilyI took a peek at PN website. It is beautiful in the white.  I do like Q's version better too.  Are you getting it?

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@EdithEllenLilyI took a peek at PN website. It is beautiful in the white.  I do like Q's version better too.  Are you getting it?

@Pecky While it's a beautiful bag, no, I will not order it. I am extremely disenchanted over the host choice for tonight's show so I won't be watching. Besides, I have two gorgeous white Dooney handbags so I truly do not need another. It is an admirable woven hobo though, and I hope those who choose it enjoy it. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Sorry I haven't read the whole thread, but have looked at what QVC is charging for the PN handbags.  Go to TJ Maxx and Marshall's. Ours both have a great selection (styles and colors - smooth, embossed and floral) in these bags for sooooo much less money and no S&H if you go to the stores.  Yikes at Q's prices.  Also, many of them are too heavy for my liking so it's great to pick them up to see how heavy they are at these stores.   There's also a wonderful selection of wristlets - almost bought a white embossed one the other day; there was also a "map" one of part of the world - prices for each wristlet was $49.99.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Sorry I haven't read the whole thread, but have looked at what QVC is charging for the PN handbags.  Go to TJ Maxx and Marshall's. Ours both have a great selection (styles and colors - smooth, embossed and floral) in these bags for sooooo much less money and no S&H if you go to the stores.  Yikes at Q's prices.  Also, many of them are too heavy for my liking so it's great to pick them up to see how heavy they are at these stores.   There's also a wonderful selection of wristlets - almost bought a white embossed one the other day; there was also a "map" one of part of the world - prices for each wristlet was $49.99.

Hi, @Pearlee !

I've been to 3 TJM and 2 Marshalls in my area in the last 2 months. Not ONE Patricia Nash bag. Some regions get more.

That said, the loveliest bags often sell out quickly and the overstocked ones make it to discount stores. So, if you want a particular bag, in a particular pattern, you generally want to hop on it when they first appear.

The bags are MOST costly on the Nash website, though they occasionally have great sales. HSN (and in the past Evine) had the best bags at the best prices. Macys has some, but not always the latest patterns, and does regularly discount them.

The Nash bags I have are among the lightest weight in my collection; lighter than Dooney, for sure.

Respected Contributor

@PearleeI have also seen some great Nash bags at TJ Maxx.  It is where I first discovered them in fact.  But it does depend on if you hit the stores at the right time or not.   

I think the best values/sales I have seen are onlin from Macy's.  

@EdithEllenLily  I love that white woven bag.  But I am still staying strong.  Tempted to look at the presentation tonight but I might cave and break my handbag ban!  I've got a palm print PN bag from Macy's to break out for the summer that I haven't carried yet.  I think @hicindy2 got the same deal or a similar bag when I did.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18   Yep I did.  Time to break out the Palm print soon since it is in the 70's today finally !!

Valued Contributor

I get most of mine at my TJX...they had probably 30 of her bags my last trip. I bought one and my daughter got 2. We use our TJX rewards for even better savings. I also have gotten some good deals on the "bay". Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Just flipping channels and caught a bit of the woven bag presentation.  Very nice with the pockets on the side!  I quickly changed the channel before I was tempted!  They did not have a sample on set of the white but were selling it.  

Respected Contributor

It's amazing how well Beekman and Patricia Nash have done since switching shopping networks.   It speaks volumes to the audience of QVC.  I think that both brands are becoming as my mom would say "too big for their britches". 

I still use my Beekman stash from Evine and purchased many PN bags at a much lower price when she was just getting started and her bags were made in Italy.  As always, time moves on and things change.