Honored Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash to Premier on QVC April 13th!

@1Professor wrote:

@stellabystarlight  @Pecky  @hicindy2  @EdithEllenLily  @handygal2  @stevieb  @lmt  + all

Getting further tempted by this little frame bag.

Plus I love roses:

Screen Shot 2019-04-12 at 8.19.18 AM.png

@1Professor Did you choose it? I see that it was presented in the overnight show and is now on waitlist! I love this pattern...what a beautiful handbag! Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stellabystarlight @handygal2 @Pecky  @hicindy2 @Lally @Linmo @Roni18 @lmt and all:

This woven hobo is gorgeous! It was presented overnight so the video is up. It has two side pockets and a back zip pocket on the smooth leather back. I am hoping it's presented later and they have found the sample in white by then! 

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@stellabystarlight  @Pecky  @hicindy2  @EdithEllenLily  @handygal2  @stevieb  @lmt  + all

Plus I love roses:

@1Professor Did you choose it? I see that it was presented in the overnight show and is now on waitlist! I love this pattern...what a beautiful handbag! Heart

@EdithEllenLily : In a burst of well-needed Restraint, I did not order the bag. [Please note my restraint @stevieb!]

Adore it. But I'm purging. [Flea Market in a week.]

I have 2 Gracchi bags, so it would be unlikely that I would be choosing to wear it a LOT.

It was not inexpensive.

I realized I would basically be adoring the colors and patterns, so just display it.

(I already have more than a dozen handbags "displayed" and hung.)

In the midst of my treasured handbag purge for my flea market tables, I've been analyzing WHY I have so many bags that are basically unused. One pattern seems to be buying the SAME bag again and again . . . then not being able to really use them. *I'm finally purging my rainbow of colors in the Dooney Hobo Logo*

Honored Contributor

Well, I won't have to go out for an early dinner and rush to get home to watch tonight's Patricia Nash show after all. I am very disappointed in the host choice on the program guide and will not be watching. 

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

Plus I love roses:

@EdithEllenLily : In a burst of well-needed Restraint, I did not order the bag. [Please note my restraint @stevieb!]

Adore it. But I'm purging. [Flea Market in a week.]

I have 2 Gracchi bags, so it would be unlikely that I would be choosing to wear it a LOT.

It was not inexpensive.

I realized I would basically be adoring the colors and patterns, so just display it.

(I already have more than a dozen handbags "displayed" and hung.)

In the midst of my treasured handbag purge for my flea market tables, I've been analyzing WHY I have so many bags that are basically unused. One pattern seems to be buying the SAME bag again and again . . . then not being able to really use them. *I'm finally purging my rainbow of colors in the Dooney Hobo Logo*

@1Professor Good for you for identifying a pattern and resisting more!! Getting them all out and seeing unused bags helps immensely. I commend you for your restraint and for purging your treasured bags that you are not using. I have done the same thing and it's freeing! Then you have the ones you love and will use. We can't buy handbags just because we love the look of them.

Your flea market table will look beautiful with all of those colorful Dooney Hobo Logos and other lovely bags...and it will bring you happiness when the ladies choose to take them home and use them. It's wonderful that you have this opportunity to cull them out for others to enjoy!! Woman Happy 

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily : You are such a fabulous ambassador for handbag purge and sharing!

Here's a photo of my flea market table from 2 years ago (and all the bags weren't yet out!).

IMG_0984.JPG

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

@1Professor Thank you! Woman Happy

Your crocheted necklaces and bracelets are BEAUTIFUL!! I would love to wear them!! Heart

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stellabystarlight @handygal2 @Pecky  @hicindy2 @Lally @Linmo @Roni18 @lmt and all:

This woven hobo is gorgeous! It was presented overnight so the video is up. It has two side pockets and a back zip pocket on the smooth leather back. I am hoping it's presented later and they have found the sample in white by then! 

@EdithEllenLilyIt is gorgeous!  I just saw the video.  I really want to see the white.  It would be the perfect white bag for spring/summer. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@EdithEllenLilyand @Pecky  If you are interested, grab it !!  My local Macy's has it in black only and it is $349 !! Beautiful bag; won't last. The host on the video worked well with Patricia I thought. What amazed me was that the woven was pliable, but the bag stood up. 

Love black, but the "toast" really features the highs and lows and the texture. Really looks like couture. Only 250 in the white as of last night. 

From her website

White

I love this, but alas, too big for me. 

Patricia Nash Leather Braided Stitch Hobo - Marcellina - A352251