Respected Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash to Premier on QVC April 13th!

She is truly an artist who loves what she does.  I've always enjoyed hearing about the inspirations for her work.   

Respected Contributor

This is the Gracchi Satchel in the Cracked Rose Garden. I love this new print and I've been drooling over it for the past few weeks. Dillard's, Belk and Macy's have different bags (and accessories!) in this new print.

I already have this bag in the Map print and I love it. It's not a large bag, but I've downsized years ago and the size is perfect for me. 

Valued Contributor

Check out TJMaxx they have many Patrica Nash handbags and weekenders. Most of the bags on clearance, including PN weekenders for less than a hundred dollars.

Honored Contributor

After I retired, I worked parttime in customer service at a grocery store.  A gal came in once, wanting to ship a Patricia Nash bag to her sister.  This bad made me drool!  It was about 9" round with fringe,black leather/suede, some beading, and a crossbody strap.  It reminded me of what I carried in the 60s.  I wish I could find it though it's probably not something an older woman would typically carry now.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I have one of her crossbodies I used all winter in brown but I wanted to lighten things up in color and weight for the summer.   The bag is heavy.  I would like to see some lighter colors too.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just snagged this PN bag at TJM for $79!! HSN still has it for $199.  I needed another bag like a hole in the head but it was such a great deal.

Patricia Nash Rosolini Leather Saddle Bag

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stellabystarlight  @Pecky  @hicindy2  @EdithEllenLily  @handygal2  @stevieb  @lmt  + all

Getting further tempted by this little frame bag.

Plus I love roses:

Screen Shot 2019-04-12 at 8.19.18 AM.png

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor   I love the roses too. I have my eye on the HSN variation on the theme. Heart

Patricia Nash Baratti Convertible Tote

Also, got my Charlie Bears Rabbit "Skip".  Really well made and look at that face...

Charlie Bears Plush Rabbit Skip - T130758

Respected Contributor

I’ve seen her bags at Dillard’s. Not my style, I don’t like tooled leather bags. Very stiff, I’m sure the bags will soften over time. But I’m not willing to wait years for that to happen.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a few Nash bags. Okay 7 or 8..Smiley Happy I'm on waitlist for the Cream Gracchi Satchel. I agree. The new spring floral Gracchi is so pretty. Maybe someone posted already, but I think she has a TS this Tuesday?