Respected Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash to Premier on QVC April 13th!

I looked up the brand and see nothing that appeals to me. All that tooled leather or whatever? Not my thing, but enjoy it if it appeals to you. Qvc needs some variety, not that I buy many bags there.

Respected Contributor

If there's one thing I can appreciate, it's the organization. Usually, there is access to a pocket. Not all, but most. I can't say that everything she designs appeals to me, but there's usually something for everyone. I love the map print and the Barcelona. Given the fact that bags are getting $$$, her line is one of the affordable options , if you want leather. I have no problem with it crossing over from HSN. She actually may sell more through the Q.
Honored Contributor

I look forward to trying one of her handbags. Just ordered one from Macy’s, since it was the last day of the vip sale 

I also ordered a scarf. 

Esteemed Contributor

@LIndaMJ  Was over at Macy's and saw this bag in the mint:  Very pretty for Spring.  Sanabria here at QVC A352162

Patricia Nash Leather Tooled Satchel - Sanabria - A352162

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2  That one is very similar to the one I ordered.  Loving the mint color!

37A3B074-6FE7-41C0-91F1-9C2A3237E8A8.png

Esteemed Contributor

@september   Lovely !!  Enjoy your bag and let us know when you get it !!

On her website, she had the Poppy tote in the Spring multi: really like that style

Macy's had the tote on sale already !!

Patricia Nash Spring Multi...

Honored Contributor

Macy’s has great sales, and fast (usually free) shipping. But I look forward to seeing if Qvc has products from this line that are exclusive.
Respected Contributor

Oh my,  I have the tarten plaid bag, the tarten plaid boots and a crossbody bag. I love that plaid. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

As a tooled and woven leather lover, I started purchasing her bags when her business was relatively new and the bags were manufactured in Italy.  The quality of her bags at that time was amazing as were the prices.  Her company grew very quickly (deja vu Kathy Van Zeeland and Bruce Makowsky). 

Since joining HSN, the prices have gone up and the manufacturing is now done in China instead of Italy.  I purchased a couple of the first bags she had on HSN and the quality of the leather and the craftsmanship were lacking.  I haven't purchased any of her bags since then, but hopefully they have corrected those problems.   

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Linmo   I know...the heyday was during the Evine specials with free shipping and low prices.  I have the map bag featured here.  I will treasure that one forever. 

Have this one too:

My neighbor scooped this special 

A couple of years ago, the quality was poor.  Stuck zippers, crinkles, wonky stitching etc.  Macy's assigned a PN rep to each store to monitor and report back.  Things are better as of late, but I still buy on sale at Macy's so I can examine them since I have a store nearby.  Still love the interiors of the bags and the organization.