Valued Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash is wonderful but.....

I thought Patrcia won the lottery having Amy sell her bags  I think she is great

Honored Contributor

I put on the Q briefly to see the Nash purses but they are too expensive for me. However, for the short time I watched Amy did interrupt the vendor a few times even though she did apologize.  The people behind the scenes who direct through the ear pieces need to learn manners also.  Their pushy selling points turn me off and rather than interest me to buy, turn me away.  

Respected Contributor

I thought Amy was great with Patricia.  Why be so mean to someone?  She was animated and gave great information.  I also thought Courtney Webb was excellent last night too with Patricia.  Let's try to be kind; the world is rough and cruel enough now.

Trusted Contributor

I find P Nash's presentations boring.  I put Amy and her at opposite spectrums.  I'd rather view the bags and forego this combo.  I'm not impressed with her bags, and I do have two.  Another example of horrible straps on an expensive bag. 

Respected Contributor

@Equuleus wrote:

I find P Nash's presentations boring.  I put Amy and her at opposite spectrums.  I'd rather view the bags and forego this combo.  I'm not impressed with her bags, and I do have two.  Another example of horrible straps on an expensive bag. 

@Equuleus I agree.  I also have a few of her bags and like them, but she needs to improve the quality of her straps   they're a far cry from the quality of her leather body of the bags she sells.   

Esteemed Contributor

@kjae wrote:

I am sorry to hurt the feelings of fans of this line.  The hardware  is not  stylish.  I willl refrain from buying and leave more for others to buy.

@kjae  So glad you mention the not stylish hardware. Now I'll have to find a friend with excellent taste to go with me next time I need a new bag because I surely don't want my friends laughing behind my back because my bag hardware isn't stylish. Hhhmmm, I wonder if they've been making fun of it all this time and I never knew.
Frequent Contributor

The bags were selling out, and very quickly!  P. Nash clearly wanted to talk about the features of the bag, and we wanted to hear...but, the show host was dominating with  hard sell tactics.  The dimensions of the bags are an important feature when considering a purchase, and yet typically this is only mentioned once, so you better hear it the first time!!   . 

Honored Contributor

QVC is late to the game... This brand is not new, it's been around for years and while Nash continues to expand her brand and come up with pretty new designs, I guess I'm just pretty much over it... Moreover, in my experience and with a few exceptions, Nash bags look better than they 'carry'... All that said and as for the prime time show, I contemplated tuning in for a few minutes until I saw who was hosting and then opted to move on. Quickly. I will. not. watch. this host... I'm unfamiliar with the pretty, pleasant young woman who hosted the earlier show, but see from watching one of the videos that they've hired yet another host without a particularly pleasing broadcast voice, though she otherwise did a creditable job...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Equuleus wrote:

@Equuleus I agree.  I also have a few of her bags and like them, but she needs to improve the quality of her straps   they're a far cry from the quality of her leather body of the bags she sells.   

I agree with you both. The rolled straps she so often employs on her bags are a disconnect with the look of the body of the bags... I don't care for them...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Occasional Contributor

Unfortunately I was not home to see her show last night but I taped it and watched it today.  I thought Amy did a great job with Patricia and it was a great fit.  I thought to myself that I sure hope the next time Patricia is on that Amy is the host.  I thought everything about the show was great, ie. handbags, accessories and presentation.  I have bought many, many Patricia Nash handbags from HSN and am so glad she is now on QVC since it is my favorite home shopping network and my favorite line of handbags.  Good job Amy and Patrica - hope to see more of you in coming months.