Respected Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash is wonderful but.....

I only saw the last thirty minutes of the show, but I thought Amy did a great job.

Respected Contributor

I thought Amy did well

Respected Contributor

I thought the hardware wad original and the map as well.  A conversion piece.

Respected Contributor

So true...try a little kindness

Super Contributor

THANK YOU, QVC, for showing an hour of a handbag brand beyond D&B. I appreciate the change as D&B gets so much coverage on all the channels, and I am not a logo or name on bag brand gal, so thanks for something new. Having said that, I agree with earlier posters about this brand being very avaiab;le regularly at TJMAXX and Marshalls for terrific pricing.

Respected Contributor

TJ Maxx and Marshall's buy 2nd and 3rd quality so you have to check items very very carefully.  I once bought a bag and one month later, the stitching came undone.

Esteemed Contributor

@stellabystarlight wrote:

TJ Maxx and Marshall's buy 2nd and 3rd quality so you have to check items very very carefully.  I once bought a bag and one month later, the stitching came undone.

I’ve been buying bags from TJ Maxx for years and have never had a problem with quality. Ever. And they are definitely not all seconds. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Frequent Contributor

I love the organization of Patricia Nash purses, but want to see one in person to assess the leather. Being lightweight, I worry the leather won’t be as durable. I can be hard on a purse, unfortunately. Is it split leather? I love the tooled look. Wish I had kept those awesome tooled purses I had fifty years ago. They were hand tooled and saddle leather.
Frequent Contributor

I have no idea if this is how it actually works, but in a movie made about the roll mops that we’re sold on a shopping network, the hosts are told when to take over and what feature to sell. In the movie, they kept second by second updates on what was moving the product and what wasn’t. If the guest is losing sales, then the host is told to jump in and what was moving product. As mentioned, I have no idea if this is reality, but I would venture to guess that it is. However, what is NOT taken into account is when viewers want to hear more about a certain feature! We want to hear the guest’s explanation/description and then we can click the purse into our cart. Anyway, I was just saying that Amy’s interruptions may have been ordered, but then again, maybe they weren’t. She does speak to fast for this southern viewer, lol, but that happens a lot. There are a few that I can barely watch, names to remain anonymous on this board, but others may love them. It IS all about personal preference, and you won’t find one host whom everyone loves. I have been known to turn off sound and turn on closed caption, lol.
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 ,

I have seen them at a fraction of QVC HSN prices at TJMax and Marshals🌻