Contributor

I ordered this on 8/28 and remember that it was on an advance order but I forgot when it will ship. Can someone let me know?

It was on the same day as the her TSV.

Honored Contributor

Looking at your order status should give you some idea of the shipping date.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Regular Contributor

I ordered two for the TSV and I don't recall an advance order date. I wrote to customer service and received no response. This seems an excessive time to wait. Both handbags arrived quickly and now I wait for the matching wallets. If you find out the advance order date please post. I didn't see anything on my order. Happy Labor Day Weekend! 

Contributor

I just found out that they should be shipping today and I'll be sent an email.  I am anxious to see the map coloring as it looked gold on tv and a muted tan online.

Regular Contributor

QVC  Social Team told me September 14th would be the shipping date for the Beverley wallet. I'm looking forward to receiving the map and the black. 

Contributor

I just looked at status and found out that it wasn't shipping until Sept 13 but your information sounds like the 14th. I just hope it ships in next few days.  I don't know if I'll order an advance order again.  

Regular Contributor

Bigdoglover,

Any word on your shipment? I checked and both Beverley wallets are still in advanced order! My order doesn't even provide a date for shipment. I'm tired of waiting for items and won't order under these circumstances again. Enjoy your day! 

Regular Contributor

Just checked with QVC Social Team and they said they don't have a date of shipment! Inexcusable service. 

Trusted Contributor

I'm in the same situation waiting for my green nubuck wallet.  My order confirmation stated EDD 9/13.  Yet it remains in Advanced Order status with no other information. 

Regular Contributor

Hi bigdoglover,

My wallets are in processing! Did you check to see if your wallet is preparing to ship? Enjoy your new wallet when it arrives!