Respected Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash Today's Special Tonight!

@Lally wrote:

The Map grabs me everytime. I always get stopped when I carry this pattern. I ordered the TS and Framed Sachel in Map. What a good price on the sachel. 

@Lally: Congratulations!

I so love the Map that I not only ordered the TS in Map, but the umbrella and coin purse.

Today I wore my Map clogs to the university!

Honored Contributor

Add me to the map fan club... While I sent back that last TS in the map print, as I didn't like the way they configured the zipper opening, I kept the umbrella and while I wasn't interested in today's offering, I did pick up the map coin purse...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Lally wrote:

The Map grabs me everytime. I always get stopped when I carry this pattern. I ordered the TS and Framed Sachel in Map. What a good price on the sachel. 

@Lally: Congratulations!

I so love the Map that I not only ordered the TS in Map, but the umbrella and coin purse.

Today I wore my Map clogs to the university!

And I bet you looked fab. 😀 I have the Map scarf. Love it, too. Im jealous you got the ‘brella. 

Valued Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Add me to the map fan club... While I sent back that last TS in the map print, as I didn't like the way they configured the zipper opening, I kept the umbrella and while I wasn't interested in today's offering, I did pick up the map coin purse...

Okay, okay let me go check out this coin purse you all are liking. 

@stevieb wrote:

Esteemed Contributor

This TS doesn’t interest me as I love hand held satchels.  I read reviews on one that interested me and the reviews on her bags aren’t that great.  

Contributor

I bought the tsv in floral, It's out for delivery today. I hope I like it because it seems to have lots of room and a outside pocket! I'm a little leaary as I think it might be a bit to big--

The best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother~
Honored Contributor

I received mine yesterday in the painted flowers and returned it today.  The strap was much to long and it just wasn't jumping out at me.  If I'm not wowed when I first open the box I can't justify keeping it.  I hope you are happy with yours.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Alaskan Mom @Pecky & all:

I just returned mine. It was in Map.

Beautiful bag but WAY TOO SMALL. It is not a medium bag.

I only carry a few things, but the bag was so narrow that a wallet and cosmetic case completely filled it up.

Yes, lots of compartments, but no space in them.

Sigh.

So I'm carrying a lovely Patricia Nash tote today:

original copy.png

Respected Contributor

mine is also being returned.  The bag itself is fine for me, but I can’t adjust the the straps.  The holes in the strap are way too small.  So back it goes.  

Honored Contributor

Let me also warn those interested off from the little coin purse. Cute, but the opening isn't conducive to actual use. I'll keep it because it's more trouble to return than to simply keep and find some use for, but most coin purses open with a wide mouth. Not this one. I'm pretty sure this will be my last Nash purchase. I simply haven't been wowed by anything I've ordered from her in quite some time. Her designs are interesting, but, to me, that's pretty much where it ends.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...