Occasional Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash Today's Special Friday

@1Professor Love the map hobo! So sophisticated!  While the tote is pretty I do'nt do totes because at 4 foot 11 they just overwhelm me.  I love hobos and bucket bags but got a larger crossbody for Christmas,                                                                                                          

Thank you for letting us know what to expect and for all who purchase,please enjoy!  I do love her colors.  Have a great day

Honored Contributor

Ho Hum... That TS isn't calling my name even a little bit... Was hoping for something a bit different... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Ho Hum... That TS isn't calling my name even a little bit... Was hoping for something a bit different... 

@steviebI agree with you.  It's the same old style.

Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Pecky @stevieb I am surprised that they are doing another tote as the TS. 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I love PN handbags but I already have enough bags to last the rest of my natural life.

Me too @Kachina624!   I am trying really really hard not to buy any new ones.   

Respected Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

On Friday (9 pm California time) or midnight (east coast), Patricia Nash will show a new Today's Special on HSN. Delightfully waiting, as a long-time collector.

Beautifully made, often unique retro looks, lightweight (except the discovery collection bags!). While waiting, I just expanded my Map collection (I have only one Map, a tote). 

Ordered the Riano Map:

patricia-nash-riano-leather-map-hobo-d-20181017154917987~638365_alt6.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-02-18 at 3.58.40 PM.png

Great outside zipper pocket on the reverse side, perfect for cell phones. Hobo style, my fav.

Just love the whimsy of the antique Italian map and the story behind how she found it.

Meanwhile, waiting . . .

@1Professor  This is a nice looking bag.  I still love that map print!

Respected Contributor

Ordered the Riano Map:

Great outside zipper pocket on the reverse side, perfect for cell phones. Hobo style, my fav.

The bag just arrived!

Wow. SO right, for me. Very hobo. Rich deep undertones on the map (my other map, a tote, has a pale/faded background). Surprise! Hidden under each of the side seams are two more pockets, with zippers! So 3 outside pockets. Sigh.

. .

Respected Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Pecky  @Roni18  @stevieb 

I actually have 4 totes, including the turquoise tooling, so won't be ordering the special value.

Why a tote (again)? It's a Marketing Thing. They are not appealing to Nash COLLECTORS, but trying to woo new buyers or those with only 1 or 2. Obviously, they go by past sales #s and totes must sell well.

For Collectors, they will hope that we buy one of the other full-price new styles that will ndoubtedly be shown.

Plus, this is also a DEBUT of Nash jewelry. The one-hour handbag show is followed by a one-hour jewelry show.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

Ordered the Riano Map:

The bag just arrived!

Wow. SO right, for me. Very hobo. Rich deep undertones on the map (my other map, a tote, has a pale/faded background). Surprise! Hidden under each of the side seams are two more pockets, with zippers! So 3 outside pockets. Sigh.

. .

@1Professor Congratulations on your beautiful map hobo! I'm so glad it's perfect for you! Very interesting and quite handy are those secret side pockets. Woman Surprised I like all of the zippered pockets so things don't fall out. Enjoy, enjoy this beautiful PN hobo bag for many, many years to come! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Pecky  @Roni18  @stevieb 

I actually have 4 totes, including the turquoise tooling, so won't be ordering the special value.

Why a tote (again)? It's a Marketing Thing. They are not appealing to Nash COLLECTORS, but trying to woo new buyers or those with only 1 or 2. Obviously, they go by past sales #s and totes must sell well.

For Collectors, they will hope that we buy one of the other full-price new styles that will ndoubtedly be shown.

Plus, this is also a DEBUT of Nash jewelry. The one-hour handbag show is followed by a one-hour jewelry show.

@1Professor  Could be, but they'll be sorely disappointed with me... Not springing for a new bag at their prices and although some of her costume jewelry line has a certain appeal, not springing for any of that either !!

Smiley Surprised

In my pantry with my cupcakes...