Respected Contributor

Patricia Nash TTV on October 21

I see Patricia Nash is having a TTV on Wednesday night. Anyone have any hints what it might be?

I checked her FB page to see if there was anything posted but unfortunately there wasn't.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash TTV on October 21

I received the weekly program guide and I am hoping it is this tote: we will have to wait and see. 

item # 725-309

725-309- Patricia Nash "Basel" Leather Gusseted Pocket Cinch Detailed Tote Bag

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for posting.  Easy pass for me if that's the ttv.  I already have almost the same tote I purchased from PN before when she had a tote ttv.  Both bags are shaped identically and I have the flower print on it.  

Esteemed Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Thanks for posting.  Easy pass for me if that's the ttv.  I already have almost the same tote I purchased from PN before when she had a tote ttv.  Both bags are shaped identically and I have the flower print on it.  

Do you like the PN tote you have?  I have just gotten smaller items from her and a "map" satchel.  Are they comfortable to carry?

Esteemed Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Do you like the PN tote you have?  I have just gotten smaller items from her and a "map" satchel.  Are they comfortable to carry?

Hicindy:  I do love the tote I have.  It's shaped exactly like this one and has the same opening and it's the same size.  It's very comfortable to carry and it does stay on my shoulder well.  It's not a very heavy bag either.  It's a great tote bag. I'm not one for tote bags, but when I saw this one, I had to have it.  Sometimes totes come in handy.  I do think Patricia makes the best tote bags because they're spacious, light to carry and the leather is excellent quality.  Haven't had one problem with the tote I have from her..  

Honored Contributor

I just got one of her bags on Ebay and can't wait to get it.  It's black & burgandy woven.  

Esteemed Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Hicindy:  I do love the tote I have.  It's shaped exactly like this one and has the same opening and it's the same size.  It's very comfortable to carry and it does stay on my shoulder well.  It's not a very heavy bag either.  It's a great tote bag. I'm not one for tote bags, but when I saw this one, I had to have it.  Sometimes totes come in handy.  I do think Patricia makes the best tote bags because they're spacious, light to carry and the leather is excellent quality.  Haven't had one problem with the tote I have from her..  

Oh good...thanks for the helpful reply.  Oct. 21'st is my birthday, so I can rationalize just about anything !!

Esteemed Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Oh good...thanks for the helpful reply.  Oct. 21'st is my birthday, so I can rationalize just about anything !!

Happy Birthday Cindy!   FYI:  I was on Facebook just a few minutes ago and there was an ad for Macy's there and there's a Patricia Nash Black Tote with the flower print in the center on sale for 149 and change.  Just thought I'd pass this along.  Hope you have the happiest of birthdays!

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Easy pass for me too @BlingQueen022. It's not bad looking but I really don't need (or want) another tote. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...