Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Pecky  @hicindy2 The Qurate twins have quite a few Nash bags I'd like to have but other than that TSV they have absolutely the worst prices. I'm thinking of starting a gofundme page because I really want the woven satchel but at $400 a pop, it's not happening, you know, but possibly for the kindness of strangers...

nashwoven.jpeg

@stevieb    I actually have this one. Adore it. However, it IS very heavy . . .

Respected Contributor

@lmt Did you order British Tanned Collection Charonne satchel? It still on sale at Dilliards.

@Pecky   I didn't. PN is having a TS on HSN on September 18 and I want to see what it is first.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor  If ever the pretty woven satchel goes on a good sale in a color I like, I might opt in. Weight is not a huge factor for me. As I've noted before, I don't tend to carry a bag for long periods. If I assess that I will be carrying a bag for a longer time, I'll sometimes opt into a lighter bag, but more times than not, it's not much of a factor. It's very pretty in navy and both the black and white are attractive.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@lmt wrote:

@lmt Did you order British Tanned Collection Charonne satchel? It still on sale at Dilliards.

@Pecky   I didn't. PN is having a TS on HSN on September 18 and I want to see what it is first.

@lmt  PN was live on FB saying that Dillards has 25% her bags, accessories & jewlery until 9/15.  I guess Dillards was the first dept store to launch her brand 10 years ago. I went to Macy's to see if they had any of her new british tan collection and they had a bag.  The leather was gorgeous and so soft.  I didn't care for the style.  I am going to order two bags & a wallet in british tan from Dillards.   If I don't care for them I will send it back but I just don't want to miss the sale.  I can't wait to see what HSN has for a TS.

Honored Contributor

I would be interested in a PN frame satchel if she ever made one large enough.  Or a carpet bag.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash TSV

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon  She has done it before to tie in with the Mary Poppins movie I think...HSN @1Professor  didn't you purchase the carpet bag ??

Other designers pick up the themes (HSN).  I have a Heidi Daus Snow White pin.  Those specials were lots of fun...

HEIDI DAUS "Forbidden Fruit" (Snow White/Huntsman) Red Apple Pin (Orig.$159.95)

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2  Good memory (or dangeorus memory)!

I did buy the Mary Poppins bag and it was gorgeous but returned it. Too hard to carry, Those were tiny little handles on top!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Etsy has several (made in the UK) like CarpetBagsby Amanda

She does a shoulder strap too

and Bagsof Elegance

\

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Looking forward to see what the HSN PN shows reveal on 9/18. No clues as yet.  

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

Looking forward to see what the HSN PN shows reveal on 9/18. No clues as yet.  

@hicindy2 Me too!!  I keep looking but nothing yet.  Hopefully someone will post it.