Esteemed Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash TS on HSN

[ Edited ]

I haven't seen a "live" presentation.  And the two videos available don't show anyone with the bag crossbody. 

Description says 21" strap drop. In one of the videos the host has it on her shoulder and where it hits her...that strap, the way she has it, would be too short for crossbody for me.  Of course I don't know how much more strap she had that she could adjust.

I think I read on another thread (which seems to have been removed) that at least one poster here had received the bag already.  I hope they will see this post and can give an opinion about the strap length.  If I know the full length of the strap...not the drop...I can decide if it will work for me.

I just returned a PN saddle bag because the strap was too short for crossbody on me.  It was okay the day I tried it on, but with a coat...it wasn't going to work.

Any info will be appreciated.

eta...Wish the tooled and map designs went around the back instead of only on the front. Woman Sad

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I wish she'd offer more traditional satchels with handles and detachable straps. I'd love to see a larger Speedy style satchel that isn't a weekender.

@stevieb:

Loved this frame satchel, detachable strap, lovely tooling, lots of room inside:

Screen Shot 2017-08-15 at 8.42.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-08-15 at 8.42.51 PM.png

Respected Contributor

I almost caved on the TS but didn't like the fact that the tooled and map options only had the print on one side.  The price was a little higher than I wanted to spend and the coupon I had didn't work after it was marked as a TS.  I hope that all of you who purchased it love your bags.  I love all of my PN bags (mostly benvenuto and milano travel bags).

Honored Contributor

I thought her bags were lovely; however, I checked this brand out at M*cys and found they were very stiff, heavy  and hard to get into. And I cut my hand on one of the edges. Of course, the price was prob at least $100 more. Most the styles were the same way.

Trusted Contributor

@Linmo,

The best and original geography bags are from Alviero Martini very popular in Italy only available on line at Forzieri, they come in every shape and color. their quality is impecable🌻This is why I did not fall for PNash handbags.

Super Contributor

I ordered the turquoise special value - I just could not resist the tooling and color - I just hope the bag is not too large - I am more of a medium bag lover - I alsmot bought that framed sachel instead - love the bordeaux color - yummy.  I have a couple of her bags and they have all help up well - no sharp edges and supple leather - but - oin one of them the dye from the strap bled into my shirt - 

Honored Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash TS on HSN

[ Edited ]

@CHIP62 wrote:

@Linmo,

The best and original geography bags are from Alviero Martini very popular in Italy only available on line at Forzieri, they come in every shape and color. their quality is impecable🌻This is why I did not fall for PNash handbags.

I love this brand and also prefer it to Nash's map bags. The differences, of course, are that hers are less expensive and are leather... I do have one Martini bag and several accessories and would like to own more... They used to be sold at Bloomingdales, which is where I got mine.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@CHIP62 wrote:

@Linmo,

I love this brand and also prefer it to Nash's map bags. The differences, of course, are that hers are less expensive and are leather... I do have one Martini bag and several accessories and would like to own more... They used to be sold at Bloomingdales, which is where I got mine.

@stevieb@CHIP62 So the Martini bags are not leather?

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@CHIP62 wrote:

@Linmo,

@stevieb@CHIP62 So the Martini bags are not leather?

@Linmo, I believe most of his map print bags are coated fabric with leather trim.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

Dooney bags are much nicer.