Trusted Contributor
Honored Contributor

I got that email too, but, too small for me.  not done in oxblood color either.   GRRRRR..................

Honored Contributor

@Bookplate  Thanks for the heads up.  I appreciate some of her heavily tooled bags. This PN does not look like her signature look.  I would not recognize this purse as her design except for the map motif on one of the selections.  Looks like it would be a lot less expensive purse. 

Honored Contributor

@Bookplate,

Love the satchel, thank you!All The Best For November 1

Trusted Contributor

Thanks @Bookplate 

I like the bag, but I don't like that strap over the top.  I never buy a bag with that!  LOL

Respected Contributor

I'm not a serious handbag person and have never paid for a premium brand bag.  The Patricia Nash line is not my style - HOWEVER - I think having a scarf to match the bag is a very cool idea! 

Honored Contributor

I think it's really cute and decided to order the map version.  I have been wanting one of her map bags for a while and I like the contrast of the brown leather strap against the vintage map. 

I also ordered the wallet to match which fits into the middle zippered compartment of the bag.  I used the 20% off coupon for the wallet.

Honored Contributor

@justashopper wrote:

Thanks @Bookplate 

I like the bag, but I don't like that strap over the top.  I never buy a bag with that!  LOL

Both straps are removable.

Occasional Contributor

What is it with this women and the constant bragging? She has mentioned just tonight her recent trips to Paris, Italy and now she is going on about her two consecutive summers in the English country side riding horses. Every time she is on the air she goes on and on about her lavish vacations like she and her family are the only ones to ever visit Europe, it is now so frequent that it is obnoxious. I have been to the Christmas markets in Europe many times and I get how nice these vacations can be but Patricia should realize that many of her customers cannot afford to go and to stop the "bragging"!!! Oh by the way her bags are always available at TJ Maxx so avoid the nonstop " new money" babble and shop there, thanks for the opportunity to vent, I feel better.

Respected Contributor

@phoenixbrd  I liked the thick Mag. Buckle but I thought the Crossbody Strap was much too narrow for the size of the front Buckle. If the Strap was wider it  would have been worth the TS. JMO. I am not a fan of her rose tooled bags but I do like her brushed hardware & whipstiiching.