Valued Contributor

Love her bags....get them at TJX for less $$$

Esteemed Contributor

Lots of great colors. 

HSN's Today's Special

Regular Contributor
Price is 149. On her site
Respected Contributor

Pretty colors, I like the shape.  I hate the plastic circular handle. A big no from me.

Respected Contributor

Beautiful bags but also heavy.  I got a small crossbody at TJMAXX for $30 which I love. 

Honored Contributor

I stopped purchasing her bags as they were so darn heavy.  I wish she would change the lining in her bags.  That fake suede is ugly and makes the bag heavy.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash TS @ HSN

[ Edited ]

@country gal 

I longed to have one of her "signature map" bags, and finally bought the bucket bag from Evine several years back.  It might have been a Top Value.

It arrived and was much larger than I expected....and very heavy.  I carried it once and the long strap was a nuisance allowing the bag to bang against my leg.  I thought I would grow to like it, but never did.

I'm donating it to a local rescue for their silent auction.  Saw one on eBay for $200, which I know they will not get.  But someone will likely see it and love it.  At least it won't be sitting unused in MY closet!

Now that I'm retired, I won't carry anything bigger than a Dooney Ruby style bag.

Valued Contributor

I have the map print in a tote that I got from TJX for $99.00. It was too big for a purse, but I loved it so I kept it. I use it for an overnight bag when I go to my daughter's home. Holds everything I need. I also used it for my carry on when I went on a cruise last year. I got several compliments on it both at the airport and on the ship.

I have several of her Zorita style bags that are my everyday bags. They're just the right size for me and I have never paid more than $129.00 for one.

Honored Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash TS @ HSN

[ Edited ]

The 'special' didn't appeal to me at all. I know those ring handle bags are being heavily pushed, but I don't care for the look. Among others of her wares, I just saw a large map print tote with a turn lock closure on Friday at Marshall's. I think it was $119. I passed on it. I have a couple of her map prints and several other of her bags but to be honest, I've grown kind of tired of her aesthetic. Not even to mention there's almost never a good reason to pay Qurate's prices or their high priced shipping and returns. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Regular Contributor

I just received my floral map bag today and it is lovely! The strap makes it more practical than relying on the lucite handle. It has ample space and the floral truly creates a feminine look along with the vintage map. PN made this work and the colorful floral print enhances the bag. I love it!