Honored Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash TS @ HSN: Lundy Tote

What do you all think of the horse head TSV choice? I'm not a "horse" person particularly but I think the bag is interesting and well done. Certainly anyone who carries it will get lots of attention for it being so unusual.
Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Blingqueen023 Your Peruvian painting print is absolutely beautiful!! I like the kisslock coin purse and scarf, too. I'm trying to stay up but may wink out before it's presented. I think I may try your same Peruvian painting print, too! I will let you know tomorrow...have a good night! Heart

@EdithEllenLily @my eyes pooped out also, lol.  I tried to stay up, but it just wasn't happening.  I'm anxious to know if you get it.  It's a beautiful bag.  I like this one better than the Tsv bag the Q offered because it's smaller.  I think I'm more excited about the scarf 🧣 right now than the bag.  Please let me know what you decide on.  That Peruvian print is just gorgeous.  

@Blingqueen023 We will be handbag twins with this one! Woman Happy I ordered Peruvian painting in the bag, the wallet and the kisslock coin purse! We can compare notes when our bags arrive. I think it's a great size for me, too. I also like the British Tan Tooled, but I better not watch anymore today so I don't order that one, too. Woman Wink

@EdithEllenLily @Hooray!!  You made the right choice.   Love the accessories you chose too.  I like this bag way more than the last Tsv the Q offered.  That bag is pretty but I don't like lugging it around to run errands.  It's just too big.  Carry your new bag in the best of health.  Enjoy it.  That Peruvian print rocks!   Enjoy the day today!

@Blingqueen023 @EdithEllenLily  I also ordered the Peruvian print in the TS.  I really like that size.  I was up watching at midnight and it took Sarah 20 minutes to show the inside.  She just kept squeezing all of them. I was saying come on girl I got to get to sleep LOL.  They were selling fast last night so I am sure many are going to sell out early in the day. I am thinking or ordering the scarf too. Sarah said it was sold out and obviously it not.  

@Pecky @congrats on the Peruvian bag!  You got it before it sold out.  Good going!   Happy days to you carrying it.  That long scarf is still available.    I just checked because ?I wanted to see what it was made out of.    Can't wait to get it.   Enjoy your new bag.   

Honored Contributor

My daughter bought the green to go with the olive Earth TSV boots.  I bought the leopard to go with my leopard Ryka boots.  

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@lmt wrote:

I just purchased the Helmsley in the Vintage British Tan and I have my eye on two other bags so the Lundy is an easy pass for me.

It's a nice bag, but I would prefer a zipper over the magnetic closure. Plus the bag is a bit too big for my needs.

To those who order, enjoy your new bag, especially that gorgeous green color!!

@lmt   Please come back and tell us about the Helmsley ...that's the one I favor. I like a zipper top and a smaller size and double handles. I'm wavering between croc and the classic British tan.

My main concern is the weight of the bag and how it that distributes over the shoulder.  TIA Heart

Patricia Nash Hemsley Croco-Embossed Leather Satchel

Color:British Vegatable Tan Tooled - Image 4 - British Vegetable Tanned Collection Helmsley Satchel Bag

Approx. 13" W x 10" H x 5" D bag; 12" handle drop

Also thinking about the simple Viana tote; no muss, no fuss

Color:Tan - Image 4 - Heritage Collection Viana Leather Tote

@hicindy2   I love my Helmsley!!

As I mentioned, I have the Vintage British Tan, but that Green Croc is GORGEOUS, too!! At one time I was thinking of ordering it, but then I set my sights on the Charonne, shown in the first picture below. I'm waiting (hoping!) for a sale price at Macy's. I also love the Nela North/South Frame Tote, shown in the second picture.

Anyway .... back to the Helmsley, LOL! 

IMO, the bag is a bit on the heavy side, but that's very subjective. What I find to be heavy you may not. After a time ALL handbags make my shoulder sore, and I don't really carry much in my bags. I also have alot of trouble keeping a handbag on my shoulder - they always fall off. The Helmsley stays put and it's also comfortable on my shoulder. If I find my shoulder getting sore, I just carry it by the handles. 

Good luck deciding on a bag, they're all winners!!

Patricia Nash Charonne Satchel

Esteemed Contributor

@lmt   Thank you !!  So many handbags; wish I had more places to go. My part of California is moving up to the less restricted level, so that's something. 

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@lmt   Thank you !!  So many handbags; wish I had more places to go. My part of California is moving up to the less restricted level, so that's something. 

@hicindy2   When I get a new bag I keep it in the living room for awhile and just admire it, LOL!! Smiley LOL

Here in PA, pretty much everything is now open with restrictions. We haven't dined in a restaurant since everything was shut down. The majority of my shopping is done online. My 'big' day out now is to the market ... or Target ... or just going for a drive!!

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Blingqueen023 Your Peruvian painting print is absolutely beautiful!! I like the kisslock coin purse and scarf, too. I'm trying to stay up but may wink out before it's presented. I think I may try your same Peruvian painting print, too! I will let you know tomorrow...have a good night! Heart

@EdithEllenLily @my eyes pooped out also, lol.  I tried to stay up, but it just wasn't happening.  I'm anxious to know if you get it.  It's a beautiful bag.  I like this one better than the Tsv bag the Q offered because it's smaller.  I think I'm more excited about the scarf 🧣 right now than the bag.  Please let me know what you decide on.  That Peruvian print is just gorgeous.  

@Blingqueen023 We will be handbag twins with this one! Woman Happy I ordered Peruvian painting in the bag, the wallet and the kisslock coin purse! We can compare notes when our bags arrive. I think it's a great size for me, too. I also like the British Tan Tooled, but I better not watch anymore today so I don't order that one, too. Woman Wink

@EdithEllenLily @Hooray!!  You made the right choice.   Love the accessories you chose too.  I like this bag way more than the last Tsv the Q offered.  That bag is pretty but I don't like lugging it around to run errands.  It's just too big.  Carry your new bag in the best of health.  Enjoy it.  That Peruvian print rocks!   Enjoy the day today!

@Blingqueen023 @EdithEllenLily  I also ordered the Peruvian print in the TS.  I really like that size.  I was up watching at midnight and it took Sarah 20 minutes to show the inside.  She just kept squeezing all of them. I was saying come on girl I got to get to sleep LOL.  They were selling fast last night so I am sure many are going to sell out early in the day. I am thinking or ordering the scarf too. Sarah said it was sold out and obviously it not.  

@Pecky That is wonderful that you ordered the pretty Peruvian print!! Now there will be handbag triplets with you, me and our super fun handbag friend @Blingqueen023 !! Woman Very Happy I noticed that this print appeared more vivid on the HSN set under the lights...the purples and blues seemed brighter than when I had seen this Peruvian print on QVC or online. Even the Peruvian print bag that PN was showing in her FB video looked more muted. It must just be the lights at HSN...not really sure!

Honored Contributor

Yay my TS shipped out today!

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 @Pecky and all: I hope your PN Today's Special bags are good ones! My PN items were all defective. Woman Sad I just got off of the phone with a very nice HSN customer service rep who put notes in the system for each of my three defective PN items, and she assured me I would get a full refund and not be charged for the return label. The tote's bottom edge was made very unevenly and the front center actually stuck up and would not lie flat. The wallet had a scratch on the front showing light colored leather underneath. The coin purse had uneven stitching on one of the bottom corners, showing the light colored leather sticking out. I think these were made too fast and, of course, there is no one at the factory checking each piece. Oh well, I tried it! 

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily Oh no!!   I am so sorry to hear that.   What a disappointment.   I feel so bad that happened.  I received all my stuff today, but haven't opened anything yet.  I'm totally beat from work and sitting in rush hour traffic.  I'll open mine up tomorrow.  I guess I'll be sending mine back too if it's defective.   What a disappointment.   So sorry Edith.  This wasn't a good thing to hear to end my day.   

Spoiler

Woman Sad