Respected Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash TS @ HSN: Lundy Tote

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

what is a convertible tote?  Does anybody know?  Thanks

@Blingqueen023 Hi there! I think it means it's convertible to wear different ways. You can use the attached two straps and wear it over your shoulder. Or you can use the longer strap attached at the bag's sides to wear it crossbody. I am hoping this bag is shown in Colleen Lopez's show The List starting in about 20 minutes. For me, it's a good size. I would like to find out the bag's weight. Are you thinking of ordering one? I like Black Croco, Plum Tooled and Peruvian Painting (but would not order three, LOL). Woman Wink Hope your evening is a great one, EEL Woman Happy

@EdithEllenLily Hi there cutie.  Thanks for the quick answer.   I can always count on my handbag girls.  You all know who are.   I really shouldn't have ordered it considering I just received 3 pairs of DG2 ts from last weekend.  I had to order the Peruvian print.  For the price why not.  I love the silhouette of this bag.  It reminds me of a dooney crossbody that the Q sells all the time.  This is a beautiful bag.  Fits right in with Fall.  I want to know the weight too.  It didn't list the weight in the description.  Between Susan Graver and now this bag Edith, I'm done for a while.   Thank you so much for explaining this bag    I can always count on you.  Let me know if you order one.  Enjoy watching the show.  I hope I can stay awake to see it presented.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Blingqueen023   Hi there !!  I even called HSN C/S and they didn't have the weight of the bag either.  I imagine it would be about 2lbs. To me, it it is an important consideration due to a dodgy shoulder. 

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Blingqueen023   Hi there !!  I even called HSN C/S and they didn't have the weight of the bag either.  I imagine it would be about 2lbs. To me, it it is an important consideration due to a dodgy shoulder. 

@hicindy2   Shoot!  Thanks for trying Cindy.  I guess "I'll have to stay up to see the bag presented and see what Patricia says about the weight.  I know her Tsv bag from the Q weighs a ton.  I carried it for a week and was exhausted 😩.  Had to retire it for a while.  Since this bag is smaller, maybe it won't be so heavy.   I also ordered the matching coin purse and my first scarf from her in the Peruvian print .  Can't wait to get that.   Thanks for making the phone call to hsn.  You're a love muffin❤️ 

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 Your Peruvian painting print is absolutely beautiful!! I like the kisslock coin purse and scarf, too. I'm trying to stay up but may wink out before it's presented. I think I may try your same Peruvian painting print, too! I will let you know tomorrow...have a good night! Heart

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Blingqueen023 Your Peruvian painting print is absolutely beautiful!! I like the kisslock coin purse and scarf, too. I'm trying to stay up but may wink out before it's presented. I think I may try your same Peruvian painting print, too! I will let you know tomorrow...have a good night! Heart

@EdithEllenLily @my eyes pooped out also, lol.  I tried to stay up, but it just wasn't happening.  I'm anxious to know if you get it.  It's a beautiful bag.  I like this one better than the Tsv bag the Q offered because it's smaller.  I think I'm more excited about the scarf 🧣 right now than the bag.  Please let me know what you decide on.  That Peruvian print is just gorgeous.  

Respected Contributor

I just purchased the Helmsley in the Vintage British Tan and I have my eye on two other bags so the Lundy is an easy pass for me.

It's a nice bag, but I would prefer a zipper over the magnetic closure. Plus the bag is a bit too big for my needs.

To those who order, enjoy your new bag, especially that gorgeous green color!!

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@EdithEllenLily @my eyes pooped out also, lol.  I tried to stay up, but it just wasn't happening.  I'm anxious to know if you get it.  It's a beautiful bag.  I like this one better than the Tsv bag the Q offered because it's smaller.  I think I'm more excited about the scarf 🧣 right now than the bag.  Please let me know what you decide on.  That Peruvian print is just gorgeous.  

@Blingqueen023 We will be handbag twins with this one! Woman Happy I ordered Peruvian painting in the bag, the wallet and the kisslock coin purse! We can compare notes when our bags arrive. I think it's a great size for me, too. I also like the British Tan Tooled, but I better not watch anymore today so I don't order that one, too. Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Blingqueen023 We will be handbag twins with this one! Woman Happy I ordered Peruvian painting in the bag, the wallet and the kisslock coin purse! We can compare notes when our bags arrive. I think it's a great size for me, too. I also like the British Tan Tooled, but I better not watch anymore today so I don't order that one, too. Woman Wink

@EdithEllenLily @Hooray!!  You made the right choice.   Love the accessories you chose too.  I like this bag way more than the last Tsv the Q offered.  That bag is pretty but I don't like lugging it around to run errands.  It's just too big.  Carry your new bag in the best of health.  Enjoy it.  That Peruvian print rocks!   Enjoy the day today!

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@EdithEllenLily @Hooray!!  You made the right choice.   Love the accessories you chose too.  I like this bag way more than the last Tsv the Q offered.  That bag is pretty but I don't like lugging it around to run errands.  It's just too big.  Carry your new bag in the best of health.  Enjoy it.  That Peruvian print rocks!   Enjoy the day today!

@Blingqueen023 @EdithEllenLily  I also ordered the Peruvian print in the TS.  I really like that size.  I was up watching at midnight and it took Sarah 20 minutes to show the inside.  She just kept squeezing all of them. I was saying come on girl I got to get to sleep LOL.  They were selling fast last night so I am sure many are going to sell out early in the day. I am thinking or ordering the scarf too. Sarah said it was sold out and obviously it not.  

Esteemed Contributor

@lmt wrote:

I just purchased the Helmsley in the Vintage British Tan and I have my eye on two other bags so the Lundy is an easy pass for me.

It's a nice bag, but I would prefer a zipper over the magnetic closure. Plus the bag is a bit too big for my needs.

To those who order, enjoy your new bag, especially that gorgeous green color!!

@lmt   Please come back and tell us about the Helmsley ...that's the one I favor. I like a zipper top and a smaller size and double handles. I'm wavering between croc and the classic British tan.

My main concern is the weight of the bag and how it that distributes over the shoulder.  TIA Heart

Patricia Nash Hemsley Croco-Embossed Leather Satchel

Color:British Vegatable Tan Tooled - Image 4 - British Vegetable Tanned Collection Helmsley Satchel Bag

Approx. 13" W x 10" H x 5" D bag; 12" handle drop

Also thinking about the simple Viana tote; no muss, no fuss

Color:Tan - Image 4 - Heritage Collection Viana Leather Tote