Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl @stevieb @handygal2 @willdob3 @nikkimom & all

Starting at midnight tonight (9 pm California) Patricia Nash is taking 25% off ALL bags, plus up to 65% off already reduced sale bags! Including Benvenuto, a fav:

1.1_Memorial-Day-Sale_052217.jpg

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Chi-town girl: Starting tonight at midnight (9 pm California) Patricia Nash has 25% off everything, plus up to 65% off sale!!1.1_Memorial-Day-Sale_052217.jpg

@1Professor - thx for the notice! Will check it out. Have a wonderful Holiday weekend

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Hi, @1Professor, and thank you! I will check it out.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash Handbags

[ Edited ]

@handygal2 wrote:

Hi, @1Professor, and thank you! I will check it out.

@handygal2  Oh Oh...you and I might be in serious trouble here !

Did you see the new woven? That looks like you..

Benvenuto Convertible Woven Light Brown

Looks like me..

Poppy Tote Cuban Tropical Natural

Eeek...shouldn't have looked

Gava tote:  already on sale

Gava Tote Veg Tan

We have ordered a walk in tub that they are installing soon.  

I should be checking out rubber ducks and new towels

Image result for images snoopy and ducks and birdbaths

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 @handygal2 @Chi-town girl

The prices aren't showing right now, so I went back to check the email notice I received. Seems to be one of those "price will show up at checkout" presumably to keep the entire handbag world from stumbling on it?

Here's the note:

*ALL DISCOUNTS APPLIED AUTOMATICALLY IN SHOPPING CART DURING CHECKOUT. Sale begins midnight 05/27 EDT and runs through 5/29. Offer available online only at patricianashdesigns.com and nashformen.com, not valid at other retailers. While supplies last, no backorders or rainchecks. Offer may not be combined with other offers. If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies. All offers are subject to the Terms and Conditions. Patricia Nash Designs, Inc., reserves the right to modify or cancel the promotion at any time. If you violate any of these terms and conditions, the promotion will be invalid. Void where prohibited.  

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 @handygal2 @Chi-town girl @EdithEllenLily & all:

I think the site crashed last night. Tried for over an hour, couldn't get farther than checkout, then crashed. Again and again.

This morning it works: I bought a Benvenuto ($199) in washed denim for $69.

Checked out the other bags. If you go to SALE, all the bags show a red sale price. Then, if you click on one of those bags so that item pops up, the special Memorial Day price is shown! (You don't have to put it in your shoping bag and check out to see the special price!)

The $299 slouchy hobos have fabulous prices (I have one in black and adore it.)

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@hicindy2 @handygal2 @Chi-town girl @EdithEllenLily & all:

I think the site crashed last night. Tried for over an hour, couldn't get farther than checkout, then crashed. Again and again.

This morning it works: I bought a Benvenuto ($199) in washed denim for $69.

Checked out the other bags. If you go to SALE, all the bags show a red sale price. Then, if you click on one of those bags so that item pops up, the special Memorial Day price is shown! (You don't have to put it in your shoping bag and check out to see the special price!)

The $299 slouchy hobos have fabulous prices (I have one in black and adore it.)

@1Professor

Do they have anymore more of the washed denim?  I couldn't find it on line.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the heads-up @1Professor... I'm probably not shopping but THAT is why I call a real, honest to goodness SALE... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...

HSN has Patricia Nash bag as special value 11-21-2017. Zappos also carry her.

Respected Contributor

@mya8416: There's a big thread on the Patricia Nash HSN sale in FASHION.