Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash Fans: have you seen the News ??

Love the newspaper print.  I can't stand snakes (unless they're out of site) and I don't wear any snake print.

I'd love to see P. N. do a print in blues!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Love the newspaper print.  I can't stand snakes (unless they're out of site) and I don't wear any snake print.

Totally agree.  Love the newspaper satchel.  Can't even look at the snake.

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2  @faeriemoon & all

Just realized that, although I adore the dottore, and am intrigued with the newspaper print,

I'd want to know WHAT THE PRINT IS. What date, which articles, what are we re-reading . . .

Contributor

I ordered the little cel phone crossbody from the Macy's website...having it sent to my local Macy's store. They remdping their Friends and Family sale right now, so it is down to $69. They have the deminsions off...they mixed up height and width..depth is okay. That said, my passport will fit into this bag just fine...plan on using it as a cross body bag for an upcoming cruise...perfect for excursions. I think that it is as cute as can be. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mrs Pez Head   Would you report back on the cell phone case Xbody please ??  That's the one I think is so fun.  I have to go to a lot of boring meetings and it would be a kick to see how long it would take people to notice. My high school French teacher would be so proud. Heart I was always asking why do I need to take French ??  We live in California !!  Now I can read the bag .  Merci beaucoup. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 : Okay, I went with the newspaper Michel, not dottore. And, of course, the 30% off.

First, close up made me realize it's all in French. I know French, taught in Paris to French lawyers for many years. And vintage newspaper. Will be fun to read.

Second, as much as I adore my saddle/tan dottore, it's not the easiest to get in and out of, less space, too. There were other totes, but I didn't like the strips of black leather as much as the zen simplicity of the Michel. Plus two outside slip pockets and zipper closure.

Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 7.03.05 AM.png

Honored Contributor

@1Professor I'm not always a big fan of totes, but this is a very neat silhouette... I think I prefer it with the newsprint pattern to the other options. Enjoy your lovely variety of bags!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I don’t care for the old-looking, stained, faded. ragged newsprint bags, or the snake- But they are Different and unusual!! 

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

Totally agree.  Love the newspaper satchel.  Can't even look at the snake.

Having endured a copperhead snake bite I have absolutely no desire to own a bag featuring a snake LOL.  I do like Patricia Nash bags and my favorite is a red tartan plaid bag I use during the holidays.

Regular Contributor

After seeing this new line I zipped over to Macy’s.com and scooped up the doctor satchel, the Michel, and the phone crossbody! The Viana also peaked a major interest, so i ordered that, too. Great deals! PN creates the most innovative styles and prints. The vintage French newspaper print is alluring to those of us that love French design and decor. I anticipate my new bags to arrive soon. Macy’s ships quickly here! Yea!