Esteemed Contributor

Patricia Nash Fans: have you seen the News ??

This is so unusual, I wanted to create a special bulletin. Macy's has a new Patricia Nash collection

the "doctor" bag that @1Professor loves

Patricia Nash Dottore Newspaper Print Satchel

and a cute phone case among other styles

I think she has SUCH an imagination Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash Fans: have you seen the News ??

Not my style. Ugly.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've found that those little folding hooks that hold the shoulder strap on that first bag are a major PIA.  They're made to fold in so you can carry the bag as a clutch.  The trouble is whenever you shut the bag, they're in the way, so you first have to pull them out in order to close it.  Nuisance. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Wow...unless I just wanted to purchase to collect...these are not for me and I like Patricia Nash's bags. They would look nice in a display for a home library...Maybe??? Just thinking outside the box!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 wrote:

the "doctor" bag that @1Professor loves

Patricia Nash Dottore Newspaper Print Satchel

I think she has SUCH an imagination Heart

@hicindy2 : Just dashed off to see it online (not in store). Love it. Only pausing because [gasp] $349 . . .

Even Patricia Nash doesn't have it?? or Zappos or Dillard's

On the "imalgination" list, however, check out the Patricia Nash site for this python snake curled around the bag!

Screen Shot 2019-06-04 at 2.29.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-06-04 at 2.29.52 PM.png

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Screen Shot 2019-06-04 at 2.29.43 PM.png

@hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily @stevieb & all:

Lest all think me a lost handbag soul,

This totally appeals.

Limited edition. Reasonable price.

Totally supports zoo and endangered species:

Patricia Nash is a proud supporter of Zoo Knoxville, one of the premiere zoological experiences in the Southeast, sitting in the beautiful Tennessee hills that Patricia calls home.

In collaboration with the Zoo, Patricia designed an exclusive tote to support the Zoo’s new Amphibian and Reptile Conservation (ARC) Center. Proceeds from the purchase of this bag save animals from extinction by funding research and conservation of endangered species worldwide. 

This limited-edition bag celebrates the beauty of the Boelen Python. One of the most remote and mysterious places on earth, New Guinea, is home to the secretive Boelen’s python. Of immense cultural and spiritual significance, this exceptionally rare and extraordinarily beautiful snake is highly revered by the indigenous tribes of New Guinea. Surrounded by mystique, it appears throughout the local folklore and mythology as a symbol of rebirth, fertility, power, and prosperity.

The Boelen print is featured on our Viana tote, the perfect choice for those seeking a polished, functional bag. It's slim design and long double leather straps make it easy to carry the Viana on your shoulder comfortably.

• Fully lined with custom artwork derived from the scales of the Boelen Python
  • Limited-edition and numbered custom leather ARC by Patricia Nash labels featured inside
  • Interior: Zip pocket, 2 slip pockets
  • Top zip closure and outer pockets on front and back

Handbag/zoo collaboration!

Who else might handbag-makers collaborate with?

Honored Contributor

Not a fan of this bag.

Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor   the Patricia Nash gal at Macy's said that a sale is right around the corner and you can pre-select soon.  LOVE the reptile bag !!

Honored Contributor

Props to you for supporting a worthy cause @1Professor, but nix to the reptiles... Not a fan... 

Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

I don't like any of these.  You would have to pay me to carry  these bags.