Esteemed Contributor

Re: Paging NycVixen

[ Edited ]

@NycVixenwrote:

@VenturaHighway  I didn't really buy anything exciting on the trip but we stayed at a really high end resort for a couple days and that was divine. I celebrate 10 yrs with DH as a couple in a few weeks and that was a way to make the most out of the trip.

My DH bought me a pair of Barbara Bixby earrings I've wanted for a while to mark the event and that sparked a renewed love affair and of course a few other pieces on my part.....

These are the earrings: http://www.qvc.com/Barbara-Bixby-Sterling-%26-18K-Cultured-Pearl-%26-Rhodolite-Drop-Earrings.product...

@Boehm CollectorI will write soon. Things are getting less hectic thankfully. So nice to hear from you. I will give DH your regards Heart

@NycVixen  .. LOVE those earrings!!!  Wear them in good health.  Hope they remind you of your DH and the wonderful trip you had together each time you wear them!!

Respected Contributor

Hi @Boehm Collector. I just sent you an email but I may have sent it to the old address. Let me know if you receive it.

~Live with Intention~
Esteemed Contributor

@NycVixenwrote:

Hi @Boehm Collector. I just sent you an email but I may have sent it to the old address. Let me know if you receive it.

Hi @NycVixen .. no, I did not receive it.  Just sent you an email with my new address.