Regular Contributor

The Tropical Escape and the Birds of Paradise arrived today. Personally I love them. The coloration is rich and vivid. They are a nice size and the exterior pockets are amazing. I'm still waiting for the Chalk bag, as well. I fell hard for the style and those extra pockets sold me. The bucket is not a style I really have in my collection, so due to an inability to decide between Tropical Escape and Birds of Paradise I figured I'd purchase both. Who knew I'd love both once they arrived! It may not be the right bag fir everyone, but it is for me! Ladies, enjoy your bucket bags! 

Respected Contributor

@angel8  Thanks so much for your review.  I was holding off and will now probably order the tropical escape.

Respected Contributor

@angel8 

I'm currently carrying a Patricia Nash bag.  The leather, the design, the organization are excellent.  The only thing I wish she would add is the "key keeper."  That just gives me peace-of-mind and keeps me organized. 

Respected Contributor

I received the patriot blue and the tropical escape today and they are beautiful. I am definitely a Patricia Nash collector but I don't have this style. I wish I could get the birds but maybe at another time. These are beautiful bags. 

Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

@angel8 

I'm currently carrying a Patricia Nash bag.  The leather, the design, the organization are excellent.  The only thing I wish she would add is the "key keeper."  That just gives me peace-of-mind and keeps me organized. 

@maximillian   At the checkout area in most home improvement stores (Lowe's, etc), they have a pkg. of metal rings about quarter sized. In bags I have w/o a key keeper, I've sewn these rings near the top of the lining to hold my keys. I purchased a keyring that has a latch hook on the end to clip onto any of my rings. 

***I have several DB bags I no longer use (too heavy/large) and I've cut the elastic key keeper out of those and attached them to other bags...especially my small, crossbody nylon bags. 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus 

Thank you; those are great, practical, easy-to-do suggestions.