Esteemed Contributor

Owl Lovers: check out new Anuschka Bags on upcoming show

EvineLive has a preview of the upcoming shows.  Anuschka has come out with Midnight Owl.  The cosmetic case set is already winging it's way to my house.  Here is a photo of the new matching bag.  Hoot hoot !!  

723-037- Anuschka Hand-Painted Leather Front Pocket Convertible Crossbody Bag

Respected Contributor

Re: Owl Lovers: check out new Anuschka Bags on upcoming show

Have you purchased this brand before? Ive been looking at Anuschka bags for over a year and there are some designs that I really like.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes I have and been really pleased.  EvineLive shows a video of how they are made and it is a family operation in India.  I have had no issues with fading or coloring coming off.  

Trusted Contributor

I've also been pleased with mine. About 2 years ago I bought the Flying Jewels (hummingbird) handbag with the matching wallet. I use them frequently and they still look brand new. Do you know when Anuschka will be on again?
Esteemed Contributor

Looks like this coming Friday and Saturday.  They also have some new Fall patterns.  

723-728- Anuschka Hand-Painted Leather Flap-over Crossbody Bag w/ Card Organizer

Esteemed Contributor

I also have my eye on this Patricia Nash bag for Fall (also EvineLive) in the multi.  

720-798- Patricia Nash "Poppy" Smooth Leather Zip Top Multi Compartment Satchel

Trusted Contributor

Thank you so much for taking the time to show these gorgeous bags! I sure would love to have one of them, will check sizes and go from there. And I'll be sure to check their program guide for Friday & Saturday.
Esteemed Contributor

Linda...be sure to watch the Evine product videos on the bags you like. Often they will show you the one time only price or just during the show event price.  It is worth reviewing and "hanging" out till that event price repeats itself.  You can save 40-60% that way.  

Valued Contributor

I am looking forward to the shows and watching Evine's site for new designs. This is one of my favorite brands. Love seeing the photos you all have posted.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you hicindy, I will do that. Hicindy, ally & deeva: I did check the program guide and Anuschka will have the TS Saturday and will have frequent programs that day as well as some Friday. Also, Kooba bags will be shown Thursday 2:00 EDT. Can't wait!