Trusted Contributor

The Coach Outlet Sale starts again tomorrow am.. (Yes, I thought I was being kind of clever and sneaky, not putting Coach in the title)😈😈

I'll admit, if I were a retailer, I probably wouldn't appreciate, the  competition getting advertised on my site👿

I mainly mention the sale, because the last one, they had some lovely bags, from retail, at great prices.  

This one, they've teased they may have some of the Peanuts items.  I know some of you would rather carry a paper sack, then a Peanuts bag, but, I like some whimsy and I thought they were cute.  Especially if sale price was reasonable!  Expect they'll sell out quickly. 

I'm LuS ting after an actual woven leather bag, originally, $1100.  On their last sale $350. It probably sold out, I totally don't need it and won't buy it, even if it's still around, but, I sure like it! 

Why do we have to be adults and pay bills and have budgets?  

Honored Contributor

Re: Outlet Sale

[ Edited ]

Thanks @Suhse! I'm looking for a saddle/tan Scout for my mom...will check it out!  

Trusted Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

Thanks @Suhse! I'm looking for a saddle/tan Scout for my mom...will check it out!  

---

They had a good selection of really nice bags, over from retail, last time, so, hopefully they will again! 

I'm going to be working, a lot from home, for the next 6 months, so the last thing I need, another new purse. It would be silly to spend even (Even?) the $350.  But that doesn't keep us from looking🤓

Valued Contributor

Is there an online coach outlet store?

Trusted Contributor

@Ruby Woo wrote:

---------

The website is www.coachoutlet.com

This is the only official Coach Outlet site. You have to be signed up to get into the site. I'm not sure if you go there, if they will let you sign up. 

I've heard, that now, you can only sign up, at the Outlets. 

If you're interested, I'd give it a try! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Suhse wrote:

@Ruby Woo wrote:

---------

This is the only official Coach Outlet site. You have to be signed up to get into the site. I'm not sure if you go there, if they will let you sign up. 

@Suhse Well phooey. You're right. It won't let you sign up online. I've never been to a Coach outlet store, but don't ask me how many times I've purchased from their retail stores. You'd think they'd let you sign in. Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Do you have an Outlet near you?  Or somewhere in your region?

You might call them tomorrow. Tell them you were in their store recently, they said they were signing you up, but, apparently, it didn't work and you want to shop the sale, can they do it over the phone?

A wee bit deceptive, but, not everyone lives near an Outlet. I don't, I only go, when I visit my Sister in Portland. I actually had to call about sign up not working, so did she. 

Try it if you want😺Silly that you can't do it on line anymore. 

Respected Contributor

I'm going to pretend I didn't see this. I live very close to an outlet store. Must stay strong, lol. 

Trusted Contributor

It's a Really 🤓Good Thing, I don't live near an Outlet. I'm in Spokane, closest Outlet, is probably in North Bend, near Snoqualamie Pass, Cascade Mountains.

Spokane is Washington's 2nd largest city!  Where is our Outlet? 

Well, again probably a good thing. 😸Besides my Birthday is in March. Planning a quick trip to Portland!

Valued Contributor

@Suhse wrote:

@Ruby Woo wrote:

---------

On new years eve, I went to a coach outlet with this exact same sale. There was a $600 bag marked down to $400. Then it was 40% off the mark down price and 50% off that! So I got the bag for $120ish. 

I went home and saw on the receipt that it was advertsing the online outlet at http://coachoutlet.com/signup. But when I go to the website, it says you need to sign up at an outlet. I called the outlet and they said you sign up online! I tried but no luck. When you sign up online with that link it says