Trusted Contributor

Not sure why they went with having to sign up at an Outlet Store. It seems self defeating. 

Wouldn't you want people to shop on line, that can't get to an Outlet? 

I checked out out their sale this morning. Not really impressed. Not with today's offerings, anyway. 

They do do have my woven bag, but, it's back to 50% off, with no additional discount. That makes it over $500. Definitely not happening. 

Occasional Contributor

I have a few I'd like to get rid of so I can purchase a crossbody here on QVC.  Love the  B. Makowsky the leather is AMAZING on their bags.

Krista
Also Known as
Mom and NaNa
Trusted Contributor

I have a BM bag, haven't carried it in ages, I'd almost forgotten it. 

It's very pretty, the leather is great. I really like the color, too. Kind of like cocoa, with milk added. The hardware is rose gold tone. 

Good size, but, not oversized. It needs to come out and be carried again, poor forgotten bag💜

Occasional Contributor

What the HECK!! Did I really deserve that t???? I was refering to your Coach converstation.If you were confused all you had to do was ask what I was refering to and what I meant.  Why others feel the need to be rud like that is really beyond me.  It is so unnecesary.  Is this not suposed to be a friendly place where others help eachother?? I am new to the forum and hoping to find friendly welcoming people on here. I was going to just let this pass, but it really upset me.  

Krista
Also Known as
Mom and NaNa
Trusted Contributor

@bkdotsin wrote:

What the HECK!! Did I really deserve that t???? I was refering to your Coach converstation.If you were confused all you had to do was ask what I was refering to and what I meant.  Why others feel the need to be rud like that is really beyond me.  It is so unnecesary.  Is this not suposed to be a friendly place where others help eachother?? I am new to the forum and hoping to find friendly welcoming people on here. I was going to just let this pass, but it really upset me.  

---------------

I'm really confused as to who your response was to, because, I don't see any rude responses, at all??

Hopefully it wasn't me?  

I said that I have a really pretty BM Bag, that, I kind of had forgotten about. 

I have no idea how that would be rude?

Honored Contributor

Re: Outlet Sale

[ Edited ]

@Suhse wrote:

Not sure why they went with having to sign up at an Outlet Store. It seems self defeating. 

Wouldn't you want people to shop on line, that can't get to an Outlet? 

I checked out out their sale this morning. Not really impressed. Not with today's offerings, anyway. 

They do do have my woven bag, but, it's back to 50% off, with no additional discount. That makes it over $500. Definitely not happening. 

@Suhse I wonder if they had a problem with resalers buying up bags? But still, this seems self defeating. At least, I'm not going to bother. If I ever take a drive up to the outlets I'll try to sign up -- hopefully it works more smoothly than it did for you but I won't hold my breath. Smiley Happy