Honored Contributor

Re: Out with the OLD, in with the NEW : MZ Wallace Redux

@hicindy2 The new bag above is not for me...nor is the Large Downtown Crosby or Downtown Crosby. I prefer a deeper bag like the Mia. So glad they made new Mia bags for the end-of-the-year sale. I'm still carrying my Magnet Mia and Star Medium Metro but will be changing soon to a different set...I will post about it! Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

I've been carrying that chocolate Baby Jane bag all of January.  It really is a classy looking bag.  Trying to decide what bag to carry for February.  Maybe the Damask Coco? Or go back to the leopard mini backpack?  That one was surprisingly easy to carry and get into.  Decisions, decisions.   I am trying hard to use the bags I have and not buy more.  I've even got a couple (from other brands) that I haven't even used yet.  I am so bad!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Roni18  I think your leopard mini backpack is adorable.  But the Damask Rose is nice too for Valentine's with maybe a heart charm added. 

It finally stopped raining (we are approaching average, yay) and I am bringing out the mini Soho tote on sale in Elderberry.  This is a good little bag for everyday and I like the two side zippered pockets.  Holds:  keys, tissue pack, pill box, full wallet, small make-up bag, glasses, and iPhone with ease.

I don't like the narrow profile on some of the MZW's and this has a nice wide base. 

• 8in L × 6.6in W × 8.4in H

No automatic alt text available.

Elderberry Mini Soho Tote (11391514) in color Elderberry

Goes with my floral print Chico's jacket

Reversible Blue Floral-Multi-Colored Floral Quilted Jacket

Since it is sunny and warm here, we are rushing into Spring. 

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

I've been carrying that chocolate Baby Jane bag all of January.  It really is a classy looking bag.  Trying to decide what bag to carry for February.  Maybe the Damask Coco? Or go back to the leopard mini backpack?  That one was surprisingly easy to carry and get into.  Decisions, decisions.   I am trying hard to use the bags I have and not buy more.  I've even got a couple (from other brands) that I haven't even used yet.  I am so bad!

@Roni18 I know EXACTLY what you mean about the unused bags! I am bad with that, too. Woman Embarassed 

I love the chocolate MZW color!! So elegant in its darkness. My sister is carrying the chocolate Belle right now and loves it! I'm glad you are enjoying your chocolate Baby Jane. Woman Happy

I am changing into my Damask Coco around the first of February for Valentine's Day. So pretty. Heart

Today I am changing into something else. Will report back later after everything is changed over!! 

P.S. Did you have bad storms the other day? I saw a tornado and was worried about you. Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Your Chico's jacket is pretty and making me think spring!! It can't get here soon enough. It's been terribly cold here and I spend a lot of time in layers and under my Dennis Basso throws.

You found a great deal on your Mini Soho Tote in Elderberry! Woman Very Happy Let us know how it carries. I would like that style but I'm not sure which color yet. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily  I am glad for this one, but would

probably not get multiples.  Reason is the bag will jut

out when the long strap is on even in the shortest

position. That will make me crazy if carried a lot, but for

short trips, it is fine.

Plus, the wider strap is a factor. 

Like regular width better.

Less obtrusive.

Dragon Fruit Mini Soho Tote (11391496)

The small Sutton is the best so far for snuggling in
next to your side with the strap in the shortest position
on the shoulder. That I would get in multiples (and I have) Woman Wink

Hyacinth Small Sutton (2881406)

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Good feedback on the Mini Soho Tote! Thanks!! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 @Roni18 and all -- Today I changed into this set! Woman Happy

Small Abbey Tote, Fur Print

Image result for MZ Wallace Fur Print

Tara Wallet, Black Moto 

Image result for MZ Wallace Tara wallet

Medium Metro Tote, Fur Print + Large Savoy cosmetic (for Mom's nail polishes)

Image result for MZ Wallace Fur Print

There are so many pretty colors in Fur Print -- even olive! And the rose pink ties into Damask so when I move into my Damask Coco around the first of February I will keep using this metro tote. Woman Very Happy

Image result for MZ Wallace Coco Damask

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily  LOVE the fur print.  Purrrrrfect. 

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLilyYes, we had a tornado warning in our area but I don't think one ever touched down and the storm moved through fairly quickly.  Just to be safe I did sit in the bathtub with some cushions for like 20 minutes!

The fur print is really cute.  I think you can tell the colors better in the picture of the tote.  Very pretty. 

@hicindy2I love that Chico's jacket!