Honored Contributor

Re: Out with the OLD, in with the NEW : MZ Wallace Redux

@hicindy2 and all: After the news about the intended reduction in Bedford items at MZ Wallace, I ordered some more on sale. 

HC, I took your advice and ordered the Mia in Dawn with the silver hardware before it sold out and I do love it. The red edge dye and the fancier zipper pulls look great on it, and with the red lining it will be perfect for anytime, especially patriotic holidays.

I also received the Evie in Cranberry, purchased for my niece and her birthday later this year. Woman Happy I like the Cranberry Bedford color with the light gold hardware...very pretty!

After seeing the extra 10% off the sale price, I ordered another Small Abbey Tote in Adriatic Blue and it arrived this morning. I just love that retro aqua color. Originally I thought it would be for my sister or an aunt, but when the first one arrived, I loved the color so much I decided to keep it. Now I'll have another for a gift. Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily  Congrats on scooping some of the Bedford items while they were available and on sale.  My friend baked me some chocolate chip cookies as a thank you for the Evie. The color is great to brighten these dreary months !

The dawn Mia is one of my absolute faves of all time !! I really like the sleek profile. 

Dawn Mia (2781099) in color Dawn

Did the Abbey tote color look close to the representation on eBay?

I picture it like this ring:

MZ-Wallace-Small-Abbey-Tote-Adriatic-Blue

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Thanks!!

No, the retro aqua color does not look like the ring. It is closer to the photo, but a bit lighter in person...it's a really pretty, serene shade of aqua. Heart

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 You and @Serendipity have a Mia from last year's sale that sold out quickly. It came in black and a tannish color? Is it leather or oxford/crosby material? Wasn't it quilted? You two were smart to jump on that Mia. It's a great silhouette. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 You and @Serendipity have a Mia from last year's sale that sold out quickly. It came in black and a tannish color? Is it leather or oxford/crosby material? Wasn't it quilted? You two were smart to jump on that Mia. It's a great silhouette. 

@EdithEllenLily  Good memory !! It was from last year's advent sale.  Came in quilted oxford in black and acorn.  We both got the acorn and we both wished we got the black too. 

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing

Sands Point Shop still has a black Mia

MZ Wallace Mia - Black Bedford

• Three exterior pockets
  • Italian leather trim, protective leather feet
  • Custom gold hardware, fuchsia logo lining
  • Water and stain resistant
  • Adjustable cross body strap

P.S. Nordie's has a new color in the Metro tote (Jade).  Hope they do Bedford in that color for Spring

Bloomie's still has their exclusive print

MZ WALLACE - Medium Metro Tote - 100% Exclusive

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 @Roni18 and all: My Micro Sutton in Grafitti arrived and went back today! Woman Surprised It looked better online than in person. I was hoping for more of a mix of colors like in the photo below. Instead, the one I received had a lot of bright yellow and black.

Graffiti Print Micro Sutton (11091528)

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 @Roni18 and all: My Micro Sutton in Grafitti arrived and went back today! Woman Surprised It looked better online than in person. I was hoping for more of a mix of colors like in the photo below. Instead, the one I received had a lot of bright yellow and black.

@EdithEllenLily That's too bad...mine will be here on Friday.  I thought it might vary from bag to bag.  I noticed that in the Facebook photos of the Jimmy bag. The pouch as lots of yellow and white. 

No photo description available.

They just restocked Night Storm in the small Sutton.

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 @Roni18 and all: I changed into my new Mia in Magnet Bedford yesterday and I love how it comfortably carries close to the body. I'm pairing it with the Medium Metro Tote in Star Print, which I love. Heart

I hope everyone has a great day! Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily and all...that magnet Mia looked great in the pics.  

Magnet Mia (2780404)

Almost got the little backpack in the Star, but chickened out. I do have the small Sutton in that print though and love it. 

Image may contain: one or more people and people standing

My grafitti bag arrived and it is fine.  Good color placement like the picture.  Mr. HC really likes it too. Woman Wink

That's it for me until the points get activated.  Will be looking for a Paige (or Coco) in a Spring color. 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Ooooh, I'm so glad your Graffiti bag had colorful placement print like in the photo above and that it's a keeper!! Always good when Mr. HC likes it, too...Woman Wink 

Isn't this your first Micro Sutton? I found it spacious for its small size. I can get the basics in there and wow is it ever comfortable to carry with the shoulder strap! What a cute bag it is!! ENJOY Woman Very Happy