Respected Contributor

Re: Out with the OLD, in with the NEW : MZ Wallace Redux

@hicindy2 wrote:

Just to let you know so you don't think I'm rude, taking some time off from our happy posting place.  As many of you know, my sweet SIL passed away last May.  Her spouse is going downhill fast and we have to steer him through the medical and psychiatric system.  His daughter is in Alaska with a new baby and the stepdaughter is going to school, so looks like it is up to us.  Wish me luck. You gals are often my "bright spot".  

I’m so sorry, @hicindy2 ! I usually start at the bottom and read up so I’ve missed some of your current situation. I’m so sorry for what you’re going through, and that you’re stepping out. This is my chill out place when I can spare a minute or two, too! Take care! Hugs!💛

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Serendipity   I know... I miss the old excitement generated by the Bedford line up and new fun colors and patterns.  Nothing replaces the Roxy and I keep waiting for the "come back". The Oxford explosion is getting tedious except for a couple of fun prints like graffiti (I like my micro Sutton).  Time to hit the "pause" button. 

Graffiti Print Micro Sutton (11091528)

@hicindy2  This is a cute one -- and go banana slugs! 😊

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@skyblue Thank you for the kind words.  Things ARE better now and my BIL is back at home with some extra care (and not just provided by us).  This all started a month ago and has leveled out so I am back to posting.  You gals remain my "bright spot". 

@Serendipity   I know....only in California right ?

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@skyblue Thank you for the kind words.  Things ARE better now and my BIL is back at home with some extra care (and not just provided by us).  This all started a month ago and has leveled out so I am back to posting.  You gals remain my "bright spot". 

@Serendipity   I know....only in California right ?

@hicindy2 🙌🏻Sounds like an answer to prayer!🙏🏻😃

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity Thanks for the MZW updates...good to know about the pop ups...and the Graphite Glazed Linen Small Abbey is a beautiful bag. Do come back and let us know what you choose with your points! I'm glad to know that despite a few challenges that things are going well for you now! We have missed you so much, sweet friend. Be well and see you here when you have time, EEL Heart

Honored Contributor

@hicindy @WhiteFlowers @Roni18 @Kachina624 @skyblue @Serendipity @haddon9  @foo foo shi shi @suburbanone @Jannyg @Hilery and all:

Hello and I hope all of you are doing well! Has anyone decided what to order with your points? Or are you seeing anything in the MZW new offerings that catch your eye? 

I first ordered the Dawn Kate for my sister with my points, but she said it was too big for her. So I gave her the Dawn Jane that I had recently ordered and she liked it much better! Woman Very Happy 

So you guessed it, without a Dawn Jane I had to order it with my points! It arrived today and it is perfect...a roomy, comfortable shoulder bag in the beautiful dark navy Dawn Bedford nylon. Heart

Image result for MZ Wallace Dawn Jane

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy @WhiteFlowers @Roni18 @Kachina624 @skyblue @Serendipity @haddon9  @foo foo shi shi @suburbanone @Jannyg @hillv and all:

There were two MZW boxes on the front porch this morning! Woman Surprised Woman Very Happy

I also received the new JJ in Black! Oh my goodness this may be the perfect Oxford bag. It's roomier than the Small Sutton and has two outside slip pockets, one on the front and the other on the back. The shoulder strap drop is perfect for me and I will carry using these regular shoulder straps. The long attachable strap is the wider style and isn't my favorite but does look pretty good with this edgy bag.

Edited to add that I loaded up the JJ this morning and I am very sorry to say it's not for me! Woman Sad Despite being lighter in weight than the Small Sutton, it carries heavier for me. I do not have strong shoulders and the handles drop down. I was out shopping with a good friend on Friday and she said she wants a quilted MZ that's over her shoulder so I'm going to show it to her to see if she likes it for an early birthday present. Hope so! Woman Frustrated

• 14.5in L × 5.9in W × 10in H
  • Handle drop: 9.2in
  • Adjustable strap length: 31.5in to 55in
  • Weight: 0.88lb
  • Fabrication: Quilted nylon
  • Trim: Natural Italian leather
  • Matte black hardware

Exterior Features

• Zip top closure
  • Reinforced, padded nylon handles
  • Additional straps:
    • Detachable, adjustable nylon crossbody strap
  • 2 exterior pockets
  • Black leather protective feet
  • Signature red leather edging

Interior Features

• Fits a 13" laptop
  • 6 interior pockets
  • Black interior lining
  • 1 detachable pouch
  • Phone pocket
  • Key ring strap

Image result for MZ Wallace JJ

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily   OOOHHHH...thanks for the review of the JJ. Here is a pic of the family grouping: Jim, Jimmy, JJ

No photo description available.

I have the Baby Jane in Dawn and dearly love that bag.  Glad your bags were winners !!

I'm having fun with my points bag too; the Leopard small Sutton. 

Striking photo of the new Grove.

Image may contain: one or more people

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily   OOOHHHH...thanks for the review of the JJ. Here is a pic of the family grouping: Jim, Jimmy, JJ

No photo description available.

@hicindy2  You are welcome! The JJ is so cute in Dark Blue Camo! If I didn't have my Heart Roxy Heart in Dark Blue Camo (one of my first and my favorite MZW handbag), I would also order JJ in Dark Blue Camo. 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

I'm having fun with my points bag too; the Leopard small Sutton. 

@hicindy2 Grrrrrrr! It's really fancy and fashionable! Enjoy!! Woman Very Happy

MZ Wallace Small Sutton in Leopard Print Oxford