Respected Contributor

Oryany on Sale at Neiman Marcus last call.....

I stumbled on this site yesterday.   All oryany are half price with an additional 10% off.  Of course you may not see the style you want.  I bought the one that is on Qvc with the pouch that is 125.00 with s& h free. On this site for 107.00 and that includes shipping and tax.  Of course if I hate it I may be stuck with it. 

Super Contributor

Re: Oryany on Sale at Neiman Marcus last call.....

The particular style you bought is on sale at Burlington for $79.00...I live in NYC, so I'm not sure if they have them at all Burlingtons. The large Oryany beach bag is $49 over there too. Thanks for your info as well..I love Neiman Marcus Last Call.
Honored Contributor

I was able to grab a blue Oryany Monica at about 70% off plus use a $10 coupon -- great deals indeed!

Honored Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

I stumbled on this site yesterday.   All oryany are half price with an additional 10% off.  Of course you may not see the style you want.  I bought the one that is on Qvc with the pouch that is 125.00 with s& h free. On this site for 107.00 and that includes shipping and tax.  Of course if I hate it I may be stuck with it. 

@chiclet Hope you love the bag, but if not, I believe you can return items for a full merchandise credit (they give you a gift card), or a cash refund minus a $9.95 return fee. At least that's the fine print on my purchase.

Respected Contributor

Wow I thought I got a deal.  I guess not.  There is no Burlinton near me.   I saw a few dooney purses yesterday at Marshals. 

Trusted Contributor

aubegirl: I believe I have the orYany bag that you bought, with the pouch.

I actually bought it from QVC, I have the Blush.

I wasn't sure about the pouch, but I like it, and you can always put the pouch inside the bag.. It's a very pretty bag, the leather is exceptional!

Hope you love it!