Honored Contributor

Oryany - Kaley Woven Embossed Satchel

Did anone order the Kaley on Saturday night?  Has your bag shipped yet?  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Re: Oryany - Kaley Woven Embossed Satchel

[ Edited ]

Now calm down Birdie... @Bird mama...It's only been a few days... It'll ship... Even when it still says 'in process' sometimes it's already shipped... I mean come on, what are you, anyway, some kind of bag ho...

Woman LOL Woman Wink 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Now the two bags I ordered shipped out on Sunday.  I should see the Gili bag hopefully tomorrow.  Yours will be shipped soon too.  

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Bird mama - Lucky you! That's a sharp handbag. By the time I looked at it online, it was sold out in the green and rose colors. I don't see it listed anymore. What color did you buy? Please post a review. 

Sometimes my Q orders ship quickly & other times it can take a week of 'processing'. 

I ordered the Roma 5 in sage on advance order & it shipped on Sat right on schedule. 

@BlingQueen022 - I also grabbed that Gili stirup satchel, got it in black. Fantastic price of $120 & I about fell over when I saw free s&h. I had it on my wishlist at $135 &; $12 s&h. Was hoping they would eventually further reduce it...they gave us both incentives. My order shipped yesterday  Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Hi @Bird mama ... I didn't order it.  I wanted to take a look at it but can't find it.  Do you happen to have the item number?  TIA, Maria

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector

@Chi-town girl

Hallelujah, it shipped, lol.

Item A289590

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Boehm Collector

@Chi-town girl

Hallelujah, it shipped, lol.

Item A289590

@Bird mama - yay! Hope you love it. Post a review. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Glad it shipped @Bird mama... Now, relax, will ya... Woman Wink I mean, at least until it gets there...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

@Bird mama - Lucky you! That's a sharp handbag. By the time I looked at it online, it was sold out in the green and rose colors. I don't see it listed anymore. What color did you buy? Please post a review. 

Sometimes my Q orders ship quickly & other times it can take a week of 'processing'. 

I ordered the Roma 5 in sage on advance order & it shipped on Sat right on schedule. 

@BlingQueen022 - I also grabbed that Gili stirup satchel, got it in black. Fantastic price of $120 & I about fell over when I saw free s&h. I had it on my wishlist at $135 &; $12 s&h. Was hoping they would eventually further reduce it...they gave us both incentives. My order shipped yesterday  Heart

@Chi-town girl Yea! I'm glad you waited for the free shipping and the price reduction.  I just received mine today and I have to say I think I got somebody's return, but it didn't smell like smoke and the leather wasn't stained.  it still had a nice leather smell to it.  I love the bag.  There's no structure, but once you pile everything in it, it's fine.  I think the bag has great quality leather and I'm very pleased with it.  Let me know how you like yours when it arrives.  It's worth the money spent.  Nice bag and nice quality.  

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

@Chi-town girl Yea! I'm glad you waited for the free shipping and the price reduction.  I just received mine today and I have to say I think I got somebody's return, but it didn't smell like smoke and the leather wasn't stained.  it still had a nice leather smell to it.  I love the bag.  There's no structure, but once you pile everything in it, it's fine.  I think the bag has great quality leather and I'm very pleased with it.  Let me know how you like yours when it arrives.  It's worth the money spent.  Nice bag and nice quality.  

@BlingQueen022 - glad you rec'd a good one. This stirrup bag was a Gucci inspiration as are several GILI handbags.  At this point I think all older inventory of Gili, Halston, Isaac handbags are probably returns. I'm ok with a return that's in good condition. 

I love the Romas which are larger sized than this stirrup satchel and they too don't have structure. I use a purse organizer & it really helps. 

Enjoy your new handbag!!!