Honored Contributor

In the indigo blue. Really has storage areas. Love storage compartments. Shipping is 9.00 !

Handy bag looks like.

Honored Contributor

Re: Ordered the Lug back F43626

QVC won't me edit my heading/sorry! should be 'bag'.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE.  With your love and appreciation for nice quality, leather bags, I'm surprised you'd be tempted by LUG.

Keep your invoice, I bet you'll be returning it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

In the indigo blue. Really has storage areas. Love storage compartments. Shipping is 9.00 !

Handy bag looks like.

I nearly ordered one myself yesterday.  It was quite large and had a big insulated cooler pocket I really liked.  

The shipping was crazy high on it too!  I noticed some were $12.97 which I just don't understand why?  They weigh next to nothing.

Honored Contributor

I paid 8.97 shipping. @Kachina624  sometimes I go

lighter. I take the pricey Nash's to church and Dillards and rare times I find somebody to eat out with.

Most people our ages are babysitting grandkids or

taking care of husbands or even their parents still living. One friend of mine has a 96 yr old mother who has dementia and husband is on walker.

I'm free as a bird, no kids, no husband, but, does me no good. LOL

That indigo blue will go with everyday plain clothes,

walmart trips.  Took my fuchsia Nash bag to church Sunday and people said "Now, that's beautiful". Alas,

I'm running out of space on my hanging bars in a room I got full of racks.

Honored Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Handy bag looks like.

I nearly ordered one myself yesterday.  It was quite large and had a big insulated cooler pocket I really liked.  

The shipping was crazy high on it too!  I noticed some were $12.97 which I just don't understand why?  They weigh next to nothing.

15 wide is my favorite size tote bad. By the time I add 2 wallets and brush, compact, lipsticks, another little change purse to hold jewelry I take off when I go into some stores

Grocery list, sometimes a phone, try to leave it in van though.     Junk just collects. I got one, 1 time from Pendleton and that s*cker was 19 inches wide. Just use that on community market days, sidewalk sales, Peddler

shows. You could put a german shepard in that bag. LOL

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@cheriere wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Handy bag looks like.

15 wide is my favorite size tote bad. By the time I add 2 wallets and brush, compact, lipsticks, another little change purse to hold jewelry I take off when I go into some stores

Grocery list, sometimes a phone, try to leave it in van though.     Junk just collects. I got one, 1 time from Pendleton and that s*cker was 19 inches wide. Just use that on community market days, sidewalk sales, Peddler

shows. You could put a german shepard in that bag. LOL

The bigger the bag the better!  You  sound like me with the items you mentioned in your purse lol.  I just never know when I'm gonna ultimately need something and I'll definitely have it!😃

Honored Contributor

your going down the Mall and people swarm you with free samples you throw in bag. stop by mailbox on way up the driveway , throw mail in bag, you want to dump your lunch sack in a trash can when you can find one until then, goes into your bag. 

you go to post office they hand you a book of stamps, your tracking receipt, goes into a bag, your at the store they hand you your receipt, goes into bag,

Cashier says "You want your candy bar kept out"?

goes in the bag.

feet form a blister from shoes, grab bandaid in the bag,

you have a sneezing attack , grab kleenex out of bag,

eyes itch while driving, pull off road grab your Reliva eye drops from bag, got a headache, grab tylenol out of bag, grab your hand sanitizer out of bag,  on and on

how do people leave the house without being prepared for anything.

In Tx, they even have bags that you can carry a gun in called 'concealment'.  One woman saved herself when a man approached her at a Truck Stop, she reached for the zip out compartment at the side of bag to fetch the gun he turned around and forgot about her.

No, I don't have a concealed compartment they are neat though. Peddler shows that come thru town sell them. I don't put myself in situations that would require

action. Don't get out after dark, don't go to pool halls, 

bars, etc.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE  I have several lug bags. They are durable, with many convenience features. 
I've also purchased a number of concealed carry bags over the past few years. Many online retailers sell them. You can get them in leather or faux leather. They tend to be heavy. Then when you add your stuff and a pistol that weighs a pound and a half, ugh. I use a cane for walking now, so I feel like I can't manage that plus a super heavy bag. Although the Lug Ranger's back zip compartment hold my weapon perfectly if I should choose to do that. 
like you, I try not to put myself in sketchy situations. Then again ya never know. 

let us know how you like your new Lug bag

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

Yeah, it's terrible nowdays. People shooting in the libraries, schools, even in church ! Lord , help us.