Honored Contributor

Re: Orange Handbags

[ Edited ]

I have this Patricia Nash tooled tote that l bought years ago, when the brand was sold on Evine. It's more of a ginger/rust color. I like that better than a bright orange, as it's a more neutral and seasonless shade.

IMG_1232.JPG

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Regular Contributor

Just got this bag delivered from Evine....and it's NOT the color I ordered.  The one I ordered is shades of purple (invoice is correct), but I got orange instead.  I am trying to decide whether or not to keep it.

bag.jpg

Super Contributor

I have two longchamp le pliage bags that I bought last spring in orange -love the color

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Of course if you have the pocket change there's the orange Birkin. It's so big and bright, but with the right outfit it can look great. The RL bag is called burnt orange, I prefer that shade.

00pp-hermes-birkin-35-cm-handbag-in-orange-swift-leather.jpg

Now THIS is an orange bag.  I have never had an orange tote bag but if I did, it would be similar to this bag.

Trusted Contributor

I am not normally a huge orange fan, but, I have a beautiful orange Coach Edie. 

I bought it at a great sale price, from the retail store. It's a favorite of mine!

Honored Contributor

I like real orange better than that orange/brown shade, which is probably my least favorite color in leather.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I like real orange better than that orange/brown shade, which is probably my least favorite color in leather.

@faeriemoon Sort of there with you... While I do love burnt orange, I don't like having to stand there and discern whether or not a bag is brown or orange... Then too, the lighting in some stores leaves much to be desired... You get a bag outside and it looks completely different...

Woman Surprised

In my pantry with my cupcakes...

I bought this true Orange Saffiano tote by Calvin Klein last spring and carried it all summer. It went with everything. And if it didn't, then it was a very nice pop of color. This color goes well with my complection so I think that helped when it wasn't matching my outfit. I have a light olive skin and light caramel hair color. My summer colors are navy, teal, pink, yellow, floral tops, lots of jeans.

This is from the internet, my bag is in the closet at home.

orange.jpg 

Honored Contributor

I have one orange bag (the color of the Birkin) and I was VERY hesitant to purchase it due to the shade. I found out very quickly it goes with so much. Though I wear black head to toe most of the time, with casual dress for Fall, the orange is a perfect neutral.

Of course, I wear it with black on Halloween. Without even trying, it's the perfect look for this day : )

Respected Contributor

Here is my orange baby.

568DD308-0A40-4CA7-833F-CB38221C92CB.jpeg