Regular Contributor

On Mon., Aug. 14 there will be an hour show of ALL NEW OrYany bags. It airs at 6 pm ET.  I'll definitely be watching.  Tune in if you love these bags!

Super Contributor

Thanks for the information about the upcoming Oryany show.  I recently got the Gabriella hobo bag in chocolate brown and love it!  I've also ordered the same bag in the eggplant color even though I've never had a purple bag before ever.  This handbag is the largest I've ever had, but the leather is super soft and the strap is cushioned enough that carrying it loaded with my stuff is still comfortable.  Now I may not keep the eggplant if the purple isn't the kind of coloration I prefer, but still I love this style.  I keep waiting for a multi-colored bag that was shown on the representative's Facebook page, so maybe it will be on that day.  

Regular Contributor

@InStitches49 I really love OrYany bags, especially hobos.  Alli, Gabriella, & Veronica are on my list of favorites.  Hope you love your new purple bag!  Really excited to see a full hour of NEW!

Honored Contributor

I hope the new ones have silver or gunmetal hardware.  I'm not a fan of the gold that they always have.

Super Contributor

I changed my order from the eggplant color to the black (already have the chocolate brown) because I just kept wondering if I'd like the eggplant or if it would be too bold of a purple color.  What I really would love to see is a dark burgundy color (such as I had a long time ago on an Aigner bag) in a hobo like this by Oryany.  I just kept thinking that the black would go with more fall/winter clothes than the purple might and didn't want to spend the extra money to ship back a purse because of the color.  I did consider the upcoming Dooney TSV but to me the zipper opening at the top is too small.  I like to be able to get into a purse relatively easy.  

Regular Contributor

@InStitches49. Black is a wise choice if you don't have a black bag that you love.  I saw the presentation of this bag on air and the purple was a really pretty color.  It was rather dark in color.  Enjoy your new bag!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@InStitches49 wrote:

I changed my order from the eggplant color to the black (already have the chocolate brown) because I just kept wondering if I'd like the eggplant or if it would be too bold of a purple color.  What I really would love to see is a dark burgundy color (such as I had a long time ago on an Aigner bag) in a hobo like this by Oryany.  I just kept thinking that the black would go with more fall/winter clothes than the purple might and didn't want to spend the extra money to ship back a purse because of the color.  I did consider the upcoming Dooney TSV but to me the zipper opening at the top is too small.  I like to be able to get into a purse relatively easy.  

I'm sure you'll be happy with your black choice... But... just to complicate matters, I got an eggplant bag from them last year and it's a beautiful rich dark saturated color, perfect for going into cold weather months... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Well, I changed (again) from black to the eggplant Smiley LOL.  This time I will not change again and will just see what this color looks like when it gets here!  To be honest, I wish I could order both colors and then decide, but that isn't feasible.  At least the tomato red color doesn't attract me in the least bit!  And then I wonder what is going to interest me on the day there is the hour-long show!  Oh, geesh!!

Valued Contributor

i love to watch .. 

Super Contributor

I got the eggplant color in this new bag Gabriella and love it!  I'm so glad I "listened" to one of you who commented on the color and changed from the black I thought I should get.  It is not at all a vivid purple but a deep purple with a true aubergine tint and will work beautifully with my fall and winter wardrobe.  Right now I'm using the chocolate brown which is also a great color.  (And, no, I wasn't at all tempted by the tomato red color.)  Just want you all to know this eggplant is worth getting for sure!