Reply
Occasional Contributor
Posts: 14
Registered: ‎02-09-2016

Re: OrYani leather quality? Good?

@birdmama, yes , there are hidden gems at Burlington, not all the time but I'm always checking, I have scored many deals there. OrYani 2 for $80, about 45-50% off QVC's clearance price for one, couldn't pass that one up!

 

Valued Contributor
Posts: 548
Registered: ‎06-16-2015

Re: OrYani leather quality? Good?

TJMax has them too.  I like the style but their bags are cheaply constructive, and the lining is hideous.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 548
Registered: ‎06-16-2015

Re: OrYani leather quality? Good?

Do they have feet on the bottom like Dooney Bourke?

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,325
Registered: ‎03-13-2012

Re: OrYani leather quality? Good?


@Allure wrote:

TJMax has them too.  I like the style but their bags are cheaply constructive, and the lining is hideous.


 

-----

I disagree, completely, that the bags are cheaply constructed.  The three that I have, are excellent quality.  

Honored Contributor
Posts: 32,027
Registered: ‎03-12-2010

Re: OrYani leather quality? Good?

[ Edited ]

@Suhse

 

I agree with you. 

 

 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Posts: 191
Registered: ‎03-12-2010

Re: OrYani leather quality? Good?

I wanted to order one of the TSV"S today but the shipping and handling is way too high.

The new return policy adopted by QVC means you don't get refunded the shipping of $11.47 and it will also cost you $8.95 to use the easy return label! If  I decided that I didn't like the bag for whatever reason I would lose $20.42 just to look at it!  NO WAY

QVC has really gone down hill and I have stopped ordering many things because the return policy is a rip off!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 20,093
Registered: ‎04-18-2012

Re: OrYani leather quality? Good?


@Suhse wrote:

@Allure wrote:

TJMax has them too.  I like the style but their bags are cheaply constructive, and the lining is hideous.


 

-----

I disagree, completely, that the bags are cheaply constructed.  The three that I have, are excellent quality.  


Yes, I have 7-8 of their bags now and I have no complaints. My light colored bags have stayed really clean too and I carried one of them heavily last year. I also love the lining. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,286
Registered: ‎07-03-2012

Re: OrYani leather quality? Good?

[ Edited ]

@Suhse wrote:

@Allure wrote:

TJMax has them too.  I like the style but their bags are cheaply constructive, and the lining is hideous.


 

-----

I disagree, completely, that the bags are cheaply constructed.  The three that I have, are excellent quality.  


I have one oryany tote bag which is very well made with thick, soft leather. In fact,  I just ordered another.  Niemans & Anthropolgie carries Oryany and they are as nice as others in that price range.I originaly didn't like the lining but have found it is very easy to find things  and I like the feel of the fabric.  I have to say I think they are better than my Coach&Dooney (which I no longer buy), as well made as Kate Spade, but softer leather and less structure(some great prices on amazon).