Trusted Contributor

It looks like one of the straps is crossbody length...if so, that's a great style.  I have a couple coach bags that comes with both a short strap and crossbody.  Not a fan of olive, but it would be good in the fall/winter.

Respected Contributor

I just wish I could wear olive green, drab green, sage green and look good.  Alas, it isn't happening.

However, it's not so much the color of that bag, it's everything else about it I dislike.  Would never buy it in any color. Cat Frustrated

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624   You are too funny! I feel the same way about olive. Being a "Spring" it has never been a flattering color for me.

When I was expecting my third child, my husband (now my

ex) bought an outfit for me in colors that he never saw me wear,

for a Christmas gift. It was olive (ugh) stirrup stretch pants and

an olive and rust print maternity top in 1966.

I have always been an aqua and turquoise girl, since preschool.

Honored Contributor

@Enufstuff    We must be related.  Turquoise is my color too.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Well, it's not my "bag" but I just switched from Vera's to Dooney's.  Love those. So if you like it and it rows your boat, go for it. 

Super Contributor
@Luvsmyfam. I think this bag is cute. I would use something like this. HOWEVER, I bought a bag from this brand and it was stinky. Smelled bad. I had to return.
Valued Contributor

I like the color, but have always found things hard to find when digging through a north/south bag.  

Honored Contributor

I tend to really like all handbags but the only thing stopping me about this one is the color.... my skin would take on that color and that wouldn't be attractive.  Even my wedding dress made me look pale white and without much color. ...

Anyway, #1 rule, buy what you love!  Woman Happy

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

I don't have this particular bag, but I do have about 5 or 6 from this brand.  2 are from the company, and the rest from QVC.  I've been very pleased with the ones, I've received and get lots of compliments on them.   I did get one through QVC that had a weird smell but I stuck it in the garage for a few days with dryer sheets in it and the smell went away.  None of the other ones I've ordered have had that smell.  

Honored Contributor

looks like a flotation device