Respected Contributor

On the other board there was a handbag post....

That asked what handbag you were going to buy next.  I posted a picture of the Brahmin Peri. 

It has about the same measurements as the one I carry now.  I bought it and it arrived yesterday.

It is going back today!  Half my stuff wouldn't fit in it.  I can't figure out exactly why. 

Anyway, I'm kind of glad.  I didn't need it anyway.  The only thing is I'm now on the hunt again.

I've decided I need a black bag.  That is such a staple and I don't own one believe it or not.

Honored Contributor

Re: On the other board there was a handbag post....

There's now so much variability in handbags...  So many textures and colors and options, options, options...  Still, at the end of the day, a really nice black bag and brown bag are wardrobe staples that are always going to be 'right'.  Handbags in colors can be very nice and I have my share, but I still prefer neutrals.  

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Whatever bag I get next, I'm pretty sure it will be a Brahmin.  That brand has been my favorite brand for several years now.

Honored Contributor

They make beautiful bags...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Black or brown handbags are boring. That's all. 😤

Respected Contributor

Tissyanne,

Go look at the Melbourne Croco bags in pecan (brown) or black.  They are gorgeous and not boring at all.

I do agree that "most" black and brown bags are boring, but not Brahmins. 

Honored Contributor

I fell hard for D & B's Florentine Clayton Satchel.  It is one of the best bags I've ever owned.  It is a big bag and is heavier than most but the Black Leather is incredible and for me the organization is perfect!  Not boring in the least... Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*