Esteemed Contributor

On the fence with 'evergreen' for a fall bag

I was looking at A266673 and I really like the evergreen color....will it go with other shades of greens and browns that are worn in the fall?

I only have brown and black handbags for fall, but I wanted to add a new color....

What colors would you wear with it?

Respected Contributor

Re: On the fence with 'evergreen' for a fall bag

It's a great year-round color but I think especially great in cold weather months. (think pine trees in the snow!) Green is a great neutral that works with just about any color. Green with denim blue, green with khaki or brown, green with orange or russet, green with pink, green with yellow, green with taupe or gray.... They all sound good! I assume your evergreen is a deep piney green? It can work with and ground other colors, in my opinion. True in deviating, as well as in fashion. After all, green grass and green leaves go with everything on the planet!

Respected Contributor

I own a dark pine green handbag by Coach. I wear it in the fall and winter and even spring sometimes. It goes with anything. I get lots of compliments on it. If I were you I'd go for it and get it. 

Esteemed Contributor

The majority of the bags I carry in fall/winter are shades of dark green.  I don't even worry about what color my outfit is because I treat green like the neutral that it is.  Nature uses green everywhere -- year round-- so who are we to argue with that. 

Honored Contributor

Personally, I think that color will go with just about anything... It's a great fall and winter color...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Great color and will look good with most every color.

Valued Contributor

Years ago I bought the Dooney TSV satchel in the hunter green color. It is beautiful and I get tons of compliments on it.  It is my only purse that breaks my rule of changing purses on the first of every month.  I carry this one all of December and January.  I know.....I have got to get a life!

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Contributor

I really like the Tracy design.  I almost bought on but I'm didn't.  Hhhmmm.

i have so many green bags since I love the color.  I say go for it.