Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse

Pretty color ....  how many compartments?

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 It has the usual compartments on the inner walls but then it also has this ingenious pocket on the outside on the back which closes with a magnet and is large enough to hold a large phone. This style usually has no outside pockets so that innovative design sold me on this bag!

Respected Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

@Texasmouse  "Retirement" wasn't my choice. Health issues forced me to stop working at age 51 . . . and I was crushed. I loved being in the workforce, around people, meeting deadlines - and . the . clothes!  19 years later, I still can't quite wrap my head around the fact that I'm supposed to "dress down" due to disability/retirement . . . or whatever I am now!

You're tempting me with the stunning purse. The rolled handles and your emerald green comment has me chomping at the bit!!  I'm in love. Heart

@BirkiLady

Did you end up pulling the trigger on this bag? Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Thank you all for the kind words! I carried it to work all last week and it fit the bill perfectly! 😊 It has enough room for everything I carry on a daily basis including a compact umbrella!

Esteemed Contributor

@Texasmouse  No, I did not. Decided a "want" couldn't justify the price since I wouldn't carry such a bag enough. Enjoy yours and carry it proudly! It is gorgeous. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.