Trusted Contributor

Hmmmm..I just don't throw ANYTHING I own, inanimate or not. Never have, never will.

(I have been known to throw a fit now and then, though!)

Contributor
Ladies the bags aren't alive
Respected Contributor

Lisa R used to do that all of the time.  I gathered it was more important when they were selling so fast to get them out of the sales area quickly.  QVC TV time is too valuable to allow the hostess to walk the handbags out of the frame.  Each item has limited selling time.  I am sure this issue was a discussion among the hosts and their producers.  Clearly a decision was made to throw the handbags to someone off camera.

Respected Contributor

How difficult would it be to have someone walk over and quietly remove the purses in question?

Respected Contributor
I've never thought it was a big deal, but I know it bothers some. I saw Sue Clifton on with someone not long ago talking about it, and they assured everyone that there were indeed "catchers" handling the bags.
Trusted Contributor

Frankly, I just don't understand the need. They should be able to hand them off to someone, or have a trunk or some kind of place to put them.

But year after year to continually toss them is just plain stupid to me. 

After all, when we buy "as is" products, it could be some of those, so don't they care that we witness this behavior ??   Woman Frustrated