Honored Contributor

Oh my - Pallas Python LV Bag

Never been a lover of Louis Vuitton bags but my sister (been collecting over 30 years & a new bag every 6 months). My niece collects them to but is very particular on her choice of bag/totes she also has all the accessories.

My niece was gifted by her hubby for Christmas the "Pallas Python" bag in blue.  What a beautiful handbag & it certainly fits her style!  I told her that's one bag she could "forget" at my house.

Its a beautiful handbag. Well deserved!  

I have to get back into carrying a nicer bag.  My Dooneys are too heavy so I'm heading to outlets tomorrow to check out Coach, Michael Kors and a stop at Nordstroms.  I just want a nice classic style bag for everyday -- no more Vera for me (after seeing her bag).  I have a original Dooney over 40 years old, still in perfect condition but it's a tote style.  My Coach bags are showing their age!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Oh my - Pallas Python LV Bag

@homedecor1  This one?

Pallas Python in WOMEN's HANDBAGS  collections by Louis Vuitton

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've always loved LV since I was very young even before I knew it was a luxury brand. I have several and I do love them all. I can't tell you exactly why they appeal to me but if I had to guess, the monogram pattern and color looks very sophisticated to me. It's unique; it gets my attention. I am also drawn to the long history and impeccable workmanship. There are many other luxury brands but LV will always be my favorite. The LV Pallas bag is to die for. Navy has become a favorite color and the mix of textures is well designed. The color scheme is unexpected but works so well. 

I'm glad you were inspired to get a nicer bag. A great bag always makes me feel put together and like I'm living life. Every time you reach for it, you get to admire how nice it really is. A beautiful bag inspires me to put outfits together just to use it. I hope you find your new 'it' bag. 

~Live with Intention~
Trusted Contributor

OH MY GOODNESS. I have always love LV BAGS !

I have a knock off from NYC but one lovely day I shall own and authentic lv or burberry.

I keep looking on ebay just to browse. 

The bag is stunning.

@homedecor1, could he use another WIFE !?  LOL.

Thanks for the post.

Honored Contributor

@vickie25

yes!!!! I am "tempted" to get a LV! My niece thinks I should take the plunge .... just not this time in my life!  

I went out today -- came home "empty handed" nothing really appealed to me! I am heading up home soon - my niece & I will go shopping.  For the time being, I'll just use my old stand-by unless I see a bag that "calls my name"!

Honored Contributor

@Skididdy

I don't think so but he is a wonderful man & husband.  He always thinks of her and "only the best"!!

I think you could get in line after me!!! Lol

Super Contributor

Pretty bag, but, not one that, I, personally, would ever consider, at the price. 

Respected Contributor

I like your niece's new LV shoulder bag very much!  Lately, I have found myself drawn to Coach bags once again, after having not being interested in them for many years.  Coach has great leather bags at a far more reasonable price than any of the high end designer bags.  Beautiful bags for $395 - $995 versus $2300 and up for a designer bag (like Fendi, Gucci, Chloe, and Valentino, etc.) in a high end department store. I feel that Dooney has staggered in their creativity at the moment, whereas Coach has kicked theirs up several notches-- finally-- with different colors of hardware from light gold to silver toned to blackened, and new shapes, silhouettes and sizes, too.  I do still love my old, vintage Dooneys that wear like iron, and are still very attractive with their hardy pebble leather.  I just saw one such pebble leather bag in navy with tan trim on a woman just yesterday, and I admired its classic lines and fine details.

All the best to you in your search for a handbag that you love and will love to wear.