Honored Contributor

Re: Oh Naughty Handbag Ladies... Santa is NOT Happy...

@jaxs mom wrote:

I got my Sephora order yesterday and I just love Flowerbomb EDP, I know it was hugely popular when it first came out but I was on a haitus from scents then. Anyway, it's so light and pretty. It's one the few fragrances I have that has longevity on me. 

@jaxs mom Glad you found one that works for you! I will have to check it out.

@jaxs mom @hicindy2 So I have now tried all the JM fragrances. The citrus is more grapefruit, but it is extremely light and not long-wearing. The vanilla fig smells like the body butter. I don't like how it sprays on, but the quick drydown is a lovely straight natural vanilla scent. Lasts longer than the citrus. Folks who like vanilla fig whould be pleased with the fragrance at least. The unscented I received is stronger than the one I gifted from the TSV. Smells like honey and heliotrope? Makes me wonder if the batches vary.

I'm in love with the holly BB. I think JM that if you can get a sample this one might not aggravate you as much as the associated fragrance. Interestingly that fragrance lasts on me 24 hours. I've also made sure to moisturize before applying since dry skin can affect longevity.

Anyway, I think overall, longevity is the biggest issue with all of these fragrances. I hope they improve it. I'm looking forward to the vanilla pear TSV, but otherwise probably won't bite for additional fragrances until it's changed. Just seems like a waste of money. I'll be spritzing through the bottle fairly quickly.

But given that the fragrances are almost $60 on their own, that TSV was a great value. I'm not canceling my AD just yet. Smiley Happy

Sorry for the long post, but since I tried all of them, thought I'd review in case it helps anyone... Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity You always light up our thread. Woman Very Happy Heart

Image result for sunshine photos

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily Aww, thanks. That sun made me smile. And ... I keep saying hot diggity. Try saying that out loud and not smiling. Smiley Very Happy I'm going to try it in an appropriate work environment and see what happens.

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily: I ordered the Mets satchel! Thank you so much for the heads-up! It will be my first satchel, but l love the bag so much that l'll make it work. And with the additional discount, the price came to $139 for a $248 bag.

I've been wanting a MLB Mets bag for a long time. Can't wait til spring! Woman Very Happy

image.jpeg

@handygal2 Yay! You got your Mets bag. I love this silo, looks cute but very practical and opens wide. Perfect to sneak in snacks and whatnot. Or take home peanuts, autographed items and whatnot. Smiley Happy

@Serendipity: My cousin, who's an even bigger baseball fan than l am, wears cargo pants to every game. She stuffs each pocket with a baseball (a total of 4), and sometimes just after batting practice, she goes down into the first row of seats, and manages to get an autograph or two.  Woman LOL

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily: I ordered the Mets satchel! Thank you so much for the heads-up! It will be my first satchel, but l love the bag so much that l'll make it work. And with the additional discount, the price came to $139 for a $248 bag.

I've been wanting a MLB Mets bag for a long time. Can't wait til spring! Woman Very Happy

image.jpeg

@handygal2 Yay! You got your Mets bag. I love this silo, looks cute but very practical and opens wide. Perfect to sneak in snacks and whatnot. Or take home peanuts, autographed items and whatnot. Smiley Happy

@Serendipity: My cousin, who's an even bigger baseball fan than l am, wears cargo pants to every game. She stuffs each pocket with a baseball (a total of 4), and sometimes just after batting practice, she goes down into the first row of seats, and manages to get an autograph or two.  Woman LOL

@handygal2 Wow! She's serious. Do you go with her? I always remember that S in the City episode where they meet the rookie Yankee.... 

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

image.jpeg

@handygal2 Wow! She's serious. Do you go with her? I always remember that S in the City episode where they meet the rookie Yankee.... 

@Serendipity: Yes, l go with her and a friend. She has a childlike enthusiasm, which is endearing. I sometimes go down there with her, and other times she'll ask the player to sign two baseballs, and she gives one to me.  Woman Very Happy

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@Serendipity Thanks fot the detailed review of the JM TSV items. I still want to smell the holly one. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

I hope you get your heat fixed ASAP @Sister Golden Hair I know it never got above freezing here and you said it was snowing at your place so it must be chilly. 

@jaxs momIt was cold this morning in the house 64 but we heated it up by cooking in the oven and now 72 again.

@Sister Golden Hair

I hope someone can come soon, hopefully tomorrow, to fix your furnace!! That tiptoeing around is a fiasco. You two will get too cold, and you don't want your pipes to freeze. Tell those folks the Polar Vortex is coming next week and the temps are supposed to be very, very cold! Hoping it gets fixed soon, EEL Woman Frustrated

@EdithEllenLilyThe polar temps are already hereWoman Sad One space heater is by the washer pipes and we got another to go in the bathroom. All the other pipes are inside.

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

Big night-Kansas City Chiefs play the Raiders. Fixing pork chops, mashed potatoes with gravy and veggies. Neede some feel-good food.

I have called another friend about the heat and he is checking for someone to work on something that someone has started. He is our son's best friend since they were 5. He is like a son to me and I knew he might be able to help.

In a small town no one wants to step on another's toes. But this is getting *&&^^%$#$!@#$%^&*(!@#$%^&*(

My SIL sent her best friend a birthday card with just her name signed. My SIL always writes in her cards. Her best friend is so confused and I feel bad for her since they have known each other forever, childhood friends and lived next door to each other.

@Sister Golden Hair I hope your heat gets fixed soon. And I don't know whether to comment anymore or not, but I'm really concerned about your SIL. Whether it's physical, or mental or emotional, there's clearly something going on and I wish you could get a direct communication. Smiley Sad Smiley Frustrated

@SerendipityHeart I'm beginning to think that she doesn't want to talk to anyone. Her best friend put a message on facebook to my SIL's SIL that lives in the same town. So we will see what that does.

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily: Thanks for the heads-up re: the MLB Mets deals at I Love Dooney-- l don't get their emails. Those are great prices-- I will check it out!

Funny, but a few days ago l ordered 2 Dooney Mets large wristlets as Christmas gifts-- one for my cousin, and the other for my friend. (l go to the games with them). Macys site has them, and a limited selection of other MLB items, at 30% off for Friends and Family. I didn't order anything for myself, lol.

@handygal2Heart Remember the rule, "One for you and two for me"Woman Very Happy

@handygal2 @Sister Golden Hair I think the ratio is more like, one for Handy and three for Sister from the Magic Shop.... Smiley Very Happy

@SerendipityWoman TongueWoman Tongue