Honored Contributor

Re: Oh Naughty Handbag Ladies... Santa is NOT Happy...

@jaxs mom

Oy vey, a central line or pic line is serious.  I can see how there might have been temp nerve damage.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

Big night-Kansas City Chiefs play the Raiders. Fixing pork chops, mashed potatoes with gravy and veggies. Neede some feel-good food.

@Sister Golden Hair    Raider Fan here.  From the 1970's on.  Finally looking good.  We're having Mexican food we just picked up, Corona beer, and Flan.  My poor relatives in Cleveland.  EEEK, the Browns !!

The Snake

Image result for the snake kenny stabler

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2He is a cutieHeart

It is 23 in KC, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

I hope you get your heat fixed ASAP @Sister Golden Hair I know it never got above freezing here and you said it was snowing at your place so it must be chilly. 

@jaxs momIt was cold this morning in the house 64 but we heated it up by cooking in the oven and now 72 again.

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom Thanks for the update on JaxsDad!! That's good it wasn't a TIA as it could have affected other things. Now that they know what caused it they will know what to do to remedy the situation. The PT will help! So cool about his IT dept. looking into helpful ways for him. I hope he continues to improve each and every day. Heart

And I'm glad the shoes fit!! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily: I ordered the Mets satchel! Thank you so much for the heads-up! It will be my first satchel, but l love the bag so much that l'll make it work. And with the additional discount, the price came to $139 for a $248 bag.

I've been wanting a MLB Mets bag for a long time. Can't wait til spring! Woman Very Happy

image.jpeg

How EXCITING @handygal2 !! Woman Very Happy The price was fantastic. Those MLB items are rarely on sale and if they are, they are only 20% off the full price at the Dooney outlet store! Woman Surprised 

I love those MLB bags! I think you will like yours and you will get a lot of compliments. My sister has a Cubs bag and she's carried it the past two summers and loves it. Of course this year even more people commented on it, LOL. I have my White Sox bag but have been "saving on it" -- next spring, it will go into use! 

The White Sox just traded a good pitcher (who got a little wacky though) and a wonderful hitter for six or seven new guys. Hmmm...I think it's good strategy? They were good this year but not nearly as good as the Cubs.

Congratulations on your Mets bag!! Tell us what you think when it gets to your house! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

I hope you get your heat fixed ASAP @Sister Golden Hair I know it never got above freezing here and you said it was snowing at your place so it must be chilly. 

@jaxs momIt was cold this morning in the house 64 but we heated it up by cooking in the oven and now 72 again.

@Sister Golden Hair

I hope someone can come soon, hopefully tomorrow, to fix your furnace!! That tiptoeing around is a fiasco. You two will get too cold, and you don't want your pipes to freeze. Tell those folks the Polar Vortex is coming next week and the temps are supposed to be very, very cold! Hoping it gets fixed soon, EEL Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity @skyblue and all: 

The other day the Lug Puddle Jumper 2 was at a Sale Price + free S&H so I ordered the black and the olive. They arrived today and the black is great! But I have to send the olive back. They sent me the wrong bag and the olive in the Puddle Jumper 2 is sold out so I will just return it.

I received an olive bag that looks similar to the Q's Puddle Jumper 2 but it's not quilted anywhere! I watched the Q's video and the olive had quilting in it!

I looked on the Lug website and there is a Puddle Jumper Infinity that is plain on the front...the inside label even read "Infinity" not "Puddle Jumper" as in the black bag.

I wonder if these orders are fulfilled by Lug and they just grabbed the wrong olive bag? In any case, it's going back!

I'm glad the black was a good one. Don't you two have this bag in black? And you like it? Always something...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily: I ordered the Mets satchel! Thank you so much for the heads-up! It will be my first satchel, but l love the bag so much that l'll make it work. And with the additional discount, the price came to $139 for a $248 bag.

I've been wanting a MLB Mets bag for a long time. Can't wait til spring! Woman Very Happy

image.jpeg

How EXCITING @handygal2 !! Woman Very Happy The price was fantastic. Those MLB items are rarely on sale and if they are, they are only 20% off the full price at the Dooney outlet store! Woman Surprised 

I love those MLB bags! I think you will like yours and you will get a lot of compliments. My sister has a Cubs bag and she's carried it the past two summers and loves it. Of course this year even more people commented on it, LOL. I have my White Sox bag but have been "saving on it" -- next spring, it will go into use! 

The White Sox just traded a good pitcher (who got a little wacky though) and a wonderful hitter for six or seven new guys. Hmmm...I think it's good strategy? They were good this year but not nearly as good as the Cubs.

Congratulations on your Mets bag!! Tell us what you think when it gets to your house! Woman Very Happy

Thanks, EEL! @EdithEllenLily. The price was unbeatable, and l know l would've had buyer's remorse if l had passed it up.

By trading Chris Sale and Adam Eaton, the White Sox are taking a chance on some good young prospects. This strategy is often successful. I hope it pays off for them! One of the pitchers they got in the Eaton trade (Giolito) is considered the top pitching prospect in baseball.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity @skyblue and all: 

The other day the Lug Puddle Jumper 2 was at a Sale Price + free S&H so I ordered the black and the olive. They arrived today and the black is great! But I have to send the olive back. They sent me the wrong bag and the olive in the Puddle Jumper 2 is sold out so I will just return it.

I received an olive bag that looks similar to the Q's Puddle Jumper 2 but it's not quilted anywhere! I watched the Q's video and the olive had quilting in it!

I looked on the Lug website and there is a Puddle Jumper Infinity that is plain on the front...the inside label even read "Infinity" not "Puddle Jumper" as in the black bag.

I wonder if these orders are fulfilled by Lug and they just grabbed the wrong olive bag? In any case, it's going back!

I'm glad the black was a good one. Don't you two have this bag in black? And you like it? Always something...

@EdithEllenLily Yep, I have the original in black and olive (in my "gift closet") and @skyblue I believe has the PJ2. Mine are both quilted and I just love it -- still looks good a year later. The olive may never go anywhere... I hope you can exchange yours or get one down the road. The olive is a really pretty color. Smiley Happy